Kildahunter - hunter of Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kildahunter

Kildahunter - hunter of Kul Tiras

Post by Kildahunter »

Name of your character: Kildahunter

Class: Hunter

TalentSpec: 41,20,0 atm but I was really long time as survivalist with expose weaknes

Race: Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): Skinning, Herbalism (375 both) profesional farmer 

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 20

Country (timezone): like server time, Czech republic

Previous guild(s): Endless scream (1,5 year ago), Repentance

Why you left them or want to leave them: Haha, strong story, Tdr kicked me because I asked him for 24g for repairs, it was just fun, but he was in bad mood and he kicked me:-D
So it’s my history, but I must say, that in last few months I didn‘t raid so often as before, I had school leaving exams and some RL problems, but it doesn’t matter.

Why do you want to join Element: Why? It’s quite easy, Element is the number one on the server, it’s a maximum where I could be. Else, I have, or I had many friends here. Looria, Buz, Krzyk, Ajunix, Zard  etc etc

From where do you know Element: Don’t know what should I say, when I was small WoW nab (years ago) I had seen guys from Element in cities etc, so it’s maybe my first meeting with Element. :-D

Times you can NOT play: I can play almost every day (night), I will study for next 5 years, so it won’t be problem I hope.

For how long you already play WoW: 2 years on oficial server

For how long you play the character you apply with: He was my first char, so around 2 years, over 100 days played

Raiding Experience: SSC, TK cleared (hand of Ad’al) , MH, BT cleared many times, SWP Kac down, some tries on Brutalus

Attunements: Onyxia, BWL, MC, Naxx, SSC, BT, MH…

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ildahunter (have polearm fron Najentus, dunno if you can see it now)

Have one 70 lvl alt, holy palla called Euripides (kara, ZA, pvp)

Anyway, thanks for reading my app, have a nice time and maybe see you in game.
Kilda
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Kildahunter - hunter of Kul Tiras

Post by Stejo »

Gimme a tell ingame
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Tomas
Element Member

Re: Kildahunter - hunter of Kul Tiras

Post by Tomas »

gogo Czech mafia...