Tectonic, Elemental shaman application

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
tectonic

Tectonic, Elemental shaman application

Post by tectonic »

Name of your character: Tectonic
Class: Shaman
TalentSpec: Elemental.
Race: Draenei
Your Professions (and level): Herbalism 375, Alchemy 375 with all flasks and potions apart from haste.
Realm: Hellscream at the moment
Your Age: 17
Country (timezone): Uk gmt
Previous guild(s): Blessed, Sempher fi (Both hellscream)
Why you left them or want to leave them: Sempher Fi is my current guild, nice guild yea i suppose but i really dont fit in with them, they are "abit up themselves" as you could say, the officers have lost interest and well we can't manage to get any further progress in sunwell for about 2 months now. Also since all my real life friends left the server or quit, i feel lonely/ want a new start for woltk.
Why do you want to join Element: I like serious Pve guilds. You guys certainly seem one and i just want to be wanted by a guild for once (no sympathy needed :) )
From where do you know Element: My friend on the server said you guys were in sunwell (which im only really interested in raiding now before woltk) and said i should try your guild.
Times you can NOT play: Through the day on Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's but this should not affect not being present for raid invites.
For how long you already play WoW: 2 years.
For how long you play the character you apply with: Since the start of TBC till this present day.
Raiding Experience: All bosses unless stated:- ZG, MC, BWL, KARA, ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT and Sunwell to Felmyst.
Attunements: Everything basically apart from naxx.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Tectonic

Thanks for taking your time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.

Tec
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Tectonic, Elemental shaman application

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Unfortunately we are not interested in any more shamans currently. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.