Amoling - Hunter - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Amoling

Amoling - Hunter - Kul Tiras

Post by Amoling »

Name of your character:
Amoling

Class:
Hunter

TalentSpec:
41/20/0, the classic BM specc, think mine is a little ruined atm, since i am doing pvp these days. may be bad for pvp too, but thats not the point :P . easy to change though.

Race:
Dwarf Male

Your Professions (and level):
Mining 375 Engineering 375

Realm:
Kul Tiras

Your Age:
16 (17 later this year :D )

Country (timezone):
Norway, 1+

Previous guild(s):
The Jinxed ones
Repentance
Born of Ashes

Why you left them or want to leave them:
The Jinxed Ones:
My first raiding guild. we made it to Prince in Karazhan, but after the first kill most members including officers started playing LoTRs: Online, so the guild became as good as dead.
Repentance:
Joined while the guild was on the Gruul/SSC level (at least i think so :P ). was doing well, but didnt feel that i quite fitted in there/felt welcome.
Born of Ashes:
I left Repentance for Born of Ashes. I transfered to Lightbringer, and started raiding with them. It was a very imba guild, having fun etc. Got to our goal, which was killing Illidan, even with some struggles in the guild. When SWP came, we started to get trouble with attendance for raids, and the guild was slowly torn in pieces. BoA is not currenlty raiding as far as i know.

Why do you want to join Element:
As when i transfered back to Kul Tiras after BoA became inactive, i thought about not playing wow on such a large scale anymore. at least not before WotLK, since raiding takes much of your time. But after getting back here, doing some pvp, i realized that pve is my thing, and i know that Element can be able to help me with feeding my desire to experience the rest of the endgame content of TBC. I know that this guild is doing exeptional good, and that you are taking raiding serious, and think this guild will stand strong and last.

From where do you know Element:
To be honest i have no idea from where i heard of Element first. must be a long time ago. But i can remember that i did one or two molten core runs with people from Element, Random and Sin (think it was those guilds), dont know why you let "strangers" join, but i know that i had a great time. that was my first taste of raids.

Times you can NOT play:
personally i think that its good that you have two days a week without raids. of the days you DO raid, i doubt there are anything that hinders me. the only way may be if my family is having a late dinner, but that aint occuring that often, or if some urgent real life business occurs. so basically nothing i am able to predict, but stuff that may happen to everybody, may also happen to me.
For how long you already play WoW:
I played wow since it came to Norway. my account was created the 5th January of 2006, which means i have been playing for some over 2 years.

For how long you play the character you apply with:
122 days 22 hours

Raiding Experience:
Pre TBC: MC cleared, Onyxia Cleared, ZG up to Hakkar, AQ 20 Killed 3 first.
TBC: Karazhan cleared, Gruuls lair cleared, Magtheridon cleared, SSC cleared, TK cleared, MH cleared, BT cleared, SWP Kalecgos 2%

Attunements:
had most heroic keys while they required revered reputation, got SSC attunement, MH and BT ones before they were removed.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Amoling
Must add that i may be caught in my merciless helm and veteran boots since im doing some BGs these days, and my specc may as already mentioned look a little awkward, but thats no problem to fix
Amoling

Re: Amoling - Hunter - Kul Tiras

Post by Amoling »

I am sorry to have used your time, but I am withdrawing my application. I wont get enough time to get back to raiding at this very moment. GL to all of Element.