Ajunix - Holy Priest - Area 52

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Ajunix
Element Member

Ajunix - Holy Priest - Area 52

Post by Ajunix »

Hello all.

Name of your character: Ajunix
Class: Priest
TalentSpec: 14/57/0 or 56/15/0
Race: Night Elf Female
Your Professions (and level): Tailoring (450) - Enchanting (450)
Realm: Area 52
Your Age: 22
Country (timezone): Denmark GMT+1
Previous guild(s): Endless Scream, Corpse Run, Element, AQ international

Why you left them or want to leave them:
As you all probably know now I left Element to goto the german server Area 52 to Bang the Gong! and get the scarab mount. On this server i joined the guild AQ international, and it really showed me how much i miss people in Element. I left AQ international after i got the mount cause of the every minut drama about a loot in a heroic.

Why do you want to join Element:
This is THE guild. Being away for 30 days really makes you realise what you have in element, and i would really like to come back and raid with you all. It's by far the best guild that i've been in, good and friendly people, fun and serious raids, no dkp and no whining, atleast in guild chat and during raids.
Just like Niduyam said in his application, i know this has probably caused some trouble with finding enough heals for all raids, and i aswell totally understand if you don't want me back cause of this selfish act.

From where do you know Element:
"Come on guys, my hands are sweating", "we are fine, keep on going!", "Okay this is the last try of tonight, so go do it", "okay my bad, i tried to roll a smoke so i couldn't grab the mobs" Jays book of awesome with people that can fail on movement, Zii inside a fan, lassa's extremly cool made jokes, Delen's "discussion" about how OP warlocks are in arena, viper who is never afk, NEVER! and if he is .. no NEVER! Vangressa's sea cables getting cut so he can't raid, and probably alot more that i sadly forgot but will remember after i press Save. I've had alot of fun in, and out of, raids in Element and i would really like some more.

Times you can NOT play:
From 28/1/09 - 6/2/09 beacuse im locked to the german realm for another week, but after that i will return to guard the king of Ironforge during the night! Seriously though, i play quite a lot so im sure i can show up for almost every raid cause i find this game really cool and fun to play, so i have no intensions of quitting or to stop raiding in the near future.

For how long you already play WoW:
Since 26/6-05 so about 3½ years

For how long you play the character you apply with:
I've played this character almost since my first login to WoW. I had a rogue which i played to lvl 18 or so and then made this priest, which is the one im playing today. It got 291 days played, 26 days as lvl 80

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: Cleared ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL and AQ20. Killed Twins and everything up to them in AQ40 and the 2 first bosses in Naxxramas. (Cleared both instances as lvl 70).
TBC: Cleared Karazhan, Gruul, SSC, TK, ZA, MH, BT and Sunwell (before 3.0).
WotLK: Cleared Naxxramas 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Sartharion 3d 10/25

Attunements:
I’m attuned to Onyxia, got mc quest and bwl quest to enter the fast way.
Got all Heroic keys and the attunements for the TBC instances.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 2&n=Ajunix

Optional:
I got an alt priest, almost lvl 80 and a 70 Death knight, 70 Shaman and 70 Paladin.
I really like to raid as holy, but have no problems going discipline. I've played most as holy and know most about holy but im keeping a close eye on posts and numbers about how good disc is doing. Should you lack a shadow priest for a raid, i can spec that aswell, though my gear is not fully updated yet but im working on it.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Ajunix - Holy Priest - Area 52

Post by Tripled »

AJU BABE!! I NEED YOU!!!

i want you back with me together forever my darling.... my gorgeous sexy night elf priest babe... Ajubabe.... dk....

WE NEED YOUR Pr0 HEALING YOUR THE BEST BABE!!
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Ajunix - Holy Priest - Area 52

Post by Stejo »

Log on for a chat when you can
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.