Peaceweed - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Peaceweed

Peaceweed - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Peaceweed »

Name of your character: Peaceweed
Class: Shaman
TalentSpec: Restoration - I have standard restoration specc for PvE. Maybe some resto shams are using healing focus instead of elemental weapons, well it is better on some boss fights and etc. But I prefer the elemental weapons talent.
Race: Draenei - female
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting - 439 / Herbalism - 450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 17
Country (timezone): Czech Republic - same as server time
Previous guild(s): Rockhard , Deviance
Why you left them or want to leave them: Rockhard - It disbanded because of a stupid discussion about loot. (crazy)
Deviance - I had problem there with the Guild Master and one arrogant shammy --> got kicked because i was defending other players in the guild.
Why do you want to join Element: It's good guild with nice players. I want to meet new people to progress in the new dungeon Ulduar ( or how it is called )
From where do you know Element: It's famous guild because it'ts the top 1 on Kul Tiras.
Times you can NOT play: From 4am - 15pm working days.
For how long you already play WoW: I play from 2005 february. I am playing it for a really long time. I had nearby no breaks - the bigest one was 1 month, so I am playing WoW for 4 years and thats not bad but I was mainly doing PvP in pre TBC and TBC.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 47 days. I know it's low but I have other characters with higher /played.
Raiding Experience: WotLK: all 10man cleared - sarth 1 add.
all 25man cleared except malygos - sarth 1 add
Pre TBC : none
TBC: SSC,TK,ZA-timed,MH,BT,kara,maggy,gruul.
Attunements: None - young character.
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Peaceweed

Extra info: I am studying private school. I like going out with my friends and I love reggae, ska and dancehall.
I didn't work on the Sons of hodir rep anyhow but I am aiming to start doing it this weekend.

Thank you for reading my application
See you later :-)
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Peaceweed - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello and thanks for your interest in joining Element.

Unfortunately you dont have the long term raiding experience we are looking for.

I wish you good luck with further applications.