Banesa Holy priest

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Bane

Banesa Holy priest

Post by Bane »

Name of your character:Banesa

Class:Priest

TalentSpec:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVhbzhZcxtMf0qqhVIst(as i am pvping till i raid again i got deep disc on armory)

Race:Night elf

Your Professions (and level):alchemy450/herbalism450

Realm:Kul tiras

Your Age:19

Country (timezone):Greece

Previous guild(s):Imperium before 3 years,Avenge,Amicitia,Idlewild in Ragnaros realm i d been the last 3 years

Why you left them or want to leave them:Imperium people moved to Ragnaros for mroe pvp so i did,Avenge disbanded after 3moths due to lack of active people,Amicitia i left after 5 months due to my panhellinic exams to enter university ,Idlewild i came back to Kul tiras due to the major lag issues ragnaros was facing.

Why do you want to join Element:I remember u since silvermoon when i liked a lot ur guild and ur progress and now i came back i noticed u are still best guild in server that conists of skilled people who know what to do in raids.With Ulduar coming out soon(hopefully) i want to see all pve content and do my best to experience succesfull raids and server first kills like when i was on Ragnaros realm in Amicitia guild.

From where do you know Element:I know you form silvermoon

Times you can NOT play:Either early in the morning or at noon due to lessons in the university

For how long you already play WoW:i play since summer of 2005.All those years i play priest except a 5month period that i was pvping with my shaman and achieved rank12 but i was resto/elemental speced with him too and mostly healing

For how long you play the character you apply with:I play with Banesa 3 months although i play priest 4 years almost as wehn i moved to Ragnaros with Imperium guild i made priest too with whom i had been playing till the last november.In case u want to check the priest his name is melkor with strange "e" and "o" at agamaggan realm as i migrated him away of ragnaros.

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla wow:MC/BWL/AQ40/AQ20/ZG/onyxia/Kazzak/Outdoor dragons all cleared.In naxxramas i killed all bosses up to loatheb even though guild made it to kel thuzad but i had quited wow by then.
TBC:karazhan/magtheridon/gruul/Void reaver form TK/phantom lord karathress-elemental boss-lurker at ssc.I stoped pveing very early at tbc as i got prett bored and started pvping again.
WOTLK:OS10/OS25/VOA10/VOA25/NAXX10/NAXX25/Malygos25 cleared.

Attunements:
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Banesa .The second trinket that doesnt appear on armory is Darkmoon card greatness 90spirit and 300spirit proc.

In case u want to ask me anything in game feel free to whisper Banesa or Durin with unique "u" and "i"who is my alt-twink.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Bane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bane

Re: Banesa Holy priest

Post by Bane »

I am sorry forgot to mention my previous guild in Kul tiras was Deviance.I left it cause of some not serious people who want to raid only naxx25 and dont appear for sartharion3D like they didnt in malygos25 before deviance killed him.

Sorry again for forgeting to admit it.
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Banesa Holy priest

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello Banesa

Thank you for your interest in Element and sorry for the long delay. You have been on our shortlist and we had to discuss some things first. Although we were interested in giving you a trial we decided for other players (who came back). Therefore we cant offer you a raidspot anymore unfortunately.

I wish you good luck with further applications, although you shouldnt need luck.

Regards
Lassarandia