Margay - Druid - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Goldrocker

Margay - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Goldrocker »

Name of your character: Margay
Class: Druid
TalentSpec: Tree of Life - Restoration(19/0/42)
Race: Night Elf
Your Professions (and level):Jewelcrafting 375, Leatherworking 331
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 20
Country (timezone): Romania(GMT+2)
Previous guild(s): Impulse, The Dark Pack, Karma(current)
Why you left them or want to leave them:disband(Impulse), disband(The Dark Pack), and i have considered leaving Karma because they seem cold to me and I dont feel like belonging in their ranks.
Why do you want to join Element: Hoping to see endgame content and have a good time seeing it
From where do you know Element: Trade chat, wow-europe forums, wowjutsu.com, and ofc the Aldor bank :D
Times you can NOT play: a lot of days before 7pm server
For how long you already play WoW: unofficially since the initial release, officially since september 2007.
For how long you play the character you apply with: ~55 days
Raiding Experience: Kara(Full), GL(Full), Mag(Full), ZA(5/6), SSC(5/6, wipes on vashj), TK(al'ar and solarian)
Attunements: SSC, TK completed, doing BT first phase
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Margay
Additional stuff:
As a druid I could serve as several roles, and I do possess quite some experience with tanking and dps aswell, in Feral spec. If needed for lower raids(any non-T6), I can re-equip these gears, and will gladly use them as best i can. I'm building my restoration gear to strengthen my tree-aura. I have both ts/vent installed. Dispite missing the 375 First Aid(will correct this if compulsary) and the in-game playing time, I feel ready to raid higher instances, and will read tactics to bosses before raids accordingly.

Hoping for the best, Margay
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Margay - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Unfortunately the level of your gear and raiding experience is some way off being acceptable for the level of content we re pursuing atm. Best of luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.