Mjukost Fury warrior.

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
mjukost

Mjukost Fury warrior.

Post by mjukost »

Name of your character: Mjukost
Class:Warrior
TalentSpec: Fury , 18/53/0
Race:Gnome
Your Professions (and level):Mining 450/450 , enchanting 90/150 but just started with it.
Realm: Kul'tiras
Your Age:18
Country (timezone):Sweden
Previous guild(s):Cynic
Why you left them or want to leave them:Simple reason I can't raid with them so often with thier raid times.
Why do you want to join Element: It seems to be a nice and friendly guild that has a good progress which I really like.
From where do you know Element: Ingame , Been in heroics with some of you a few times
Times you can NOT play: Monday - friday 08:00-16:45 becouse I still go to school but rest of the time I can play as much as I want.
For how long you already play WoW: about 3 years with a few pauses.
For how long you play the character you apply with: I have had is as alt pre tbc and under tbc but I made it to my main in Wotlk. So I can't tell you really.
Raiding Experience:Cleared, Molten core , bwl ,ZG ,aq20 - Kara , the eye ,50% of ssc and 2 bosses in hyjal. And in Wotlk I Cleared everything so far exept from 1-3 drakes in sartharion
Attunements: I'm a guy that is playing Wow for experience and becouse it's realy run. Playing soccer and hang out with friends on my spare time when I'm not playing wow.
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Mjukost
mjukost

Re: Mjukost Fury warrior.

Post by mjukost »

Just want to make an edit.

If you look at my armory I might have my prot gear on since I have respeced to prot to help my friend in instances So if you want to see my fury dps gear just whisp me in game or post a reply here.
soulstalker
Council

Re: Mjukost Fury warrior.

Post by soulstalker »

we are not activly recruiting warriors atm m8 so denied for the time being if your any good thou dont hesitate to ./w hasselbank "scrub dragon slayer " in game to give him some fury dps tips thanks for the app