Resto druid / Túllán

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Tullan

Resto druid / Túllán

Post by Tullan »

Name of your character: Túllán
Class: I´ve a druid
TalentSpec: Resto PvE specced. But i can always respec.
Race: its a Night elf
Your Professions (and level): Leatherworking 434 And enchanting 229. Just delete my skinning, so im still low in enchanting.
Realm: Kul Tiras ofc! =D
Your Age: I am 16.
Country (timezone): Im Denmark.
Previous guild(s): It was Toxicate.
Why you left them or want to leave them: Need a more raiding guild, and i didnt like the leaders in Toxicate.
Why do you want to join Element: I´ve a arena m8 in Element, and he have never time for arena because he are raiding all the time. ;b
From where do you know Element:I know Element from Tomassuss.
Times you can NOT play: I can play Monday - Thoursday all the day (almost). Is not every time i can play Friday - Sunday.
For how long you already play WoW: well i´ve only played since WoTLK but i still know how to play!
For how long you play the character you apply with: Only 50 days but i still know how to play! =)
Raiding Experience: Im done with all raids except Ulduar, i still need some few bosses in Ulduar. But i know tactics from all bosses.
Attunements: Im not sure on that question, sorry! :-/
Armory Link: Armory cant find my character i think it because i just have moved my character to Kul Tiras from Twisting Nether. So u must inspect my gear. =D

Right now is i resto but if you need me as balance will i just respec. Im a very active player almost play the whole day!
I´ve a Pally lvl. 35 but i only play on my druid so my druid is VERY active! I´ve full epic and 2100 Bonus Healing, 500 mana regen, 320 Haster rating.
If you need to know more, you know where to find me!!! =D

//Tullan
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Resto druid / Túllán

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Sadly, our raiding environment is not politically correct enough to accommodate teenagers. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.