Harendates rogue Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Harendates

Harendates rogue Kul Tiras

Post by Harendates »

Name of your character:Harendates
Class:Rogue
TalentSpec:16/51/4 swords 16/51/4 fist weapons
Race:Night Elf
Your Professions (and level):Herbalism/Alchemy 450
Realm:Kul Tiras
Your Age:29
Country (timezone):UK Server time -1
Previous guild(s):Raidgroup Two,Corpse Run and a few smaller ones like Lithium,Raiding Looneys
Why you left them or want to leave them:Mostly of them i had left cause they got disbanded,also i had spend some time guildlles because i wanted to PvP a litlle
Why do you want to join Element:i want to start hardcore raids again,and because i want to do again raids like in the begining of WoW,whit ppls coming in time,doing the job,having fun,also i think in Element i still can find that preTBC spirit wich now i miss it a litlle.And maybe getting recruited by Element might be one of the biggest achievement for me in WoW
From where do you know Element:omg...i know element from when i started to play wow and after that i had know element or at least the second raid group from element...Now some of them might still play,but im not very sure about it.
Times you can NOT play:friday and saturday night
For how long you already play WoW:from 16/03/2006
For how long you play the character you apply with:from when i start to play so atm i have like 214 days played on the rogue
Raiding Experience:WoW-ZG,AQ20,MC,BWL,Onixya-cleared,AQ40-up to Cthun,Naxx-Instructor and Anub. TBC-Karazhan,Gruul,Maggy,TK-cleared,SSC up to Vashj. WotlK-Naxx 10/25,OS 10/25,EoE 25,VoA 10/25,Ulduar 10-The Siege Area cleared
Attunements:Dont have the key for EoE 10 or 25 but all except this one
Armory Link:when i made this aplly was imposibile to access the armoury, but in the moment when is gonna be up im gonna link it also
When i play i use only a few addons,like CTraid,oRa,depends of the raid leaders,also i use VC or TS,i can talk,but i dont enjoy it too much,so i prefer mostly to listen instead of talking...Too much talking is not good when u raid.
Alternative gear i dont have too much now,just a few blues and epixx ones that i use when i want to PvP a litlle,but not very often.
In raids im coming all the time prepared whit pots (thats why i had chose herbalism and alchemy-too expensiv to buy them) also food buffs.
Hope to hear soon some news and also if is something that i had miss im happy to write in my aplly or u can ask me ingame
Update on aplly:now seems that armoury is working so there is the link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Harendates
Regarding the WWS links, i am sorry but i dont use any,or at least i didnt use any until now...but if is really necesary i think i can try and use them and link a pic whit them
P.S: Because i had see a comment about someone who doesnt have achievements:I dont want to go back and redo the old instances just because an achievement.In my opinion, going at lvl 80 and clear AQ40 or BWL or BT or other old raid instance is something like cheating...there is no sense and there is no satisfaction in this...So i prefer to stick at what i had done at the right time.Also,yes i was in ZG and AQ20 and cleared them at lvl 60, but dunno why they dont appear in my achievement list.
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Harendates rogue Kul Tiras

Post by Lassarandia »

I would like to have a chat with you.
If possible for you tomorrow past 9pm server time.