Gorgo - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Gorgo
Element Member

Gorgo - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Gorgo »

Name of your character: Gorgo
Class:Paladin
TalentSpec:Holy 51/5/15
Race:Human
Your Professions (and level):Mining + Blacksmithing 450
Realm:Kul Tiras
Your Age:23
Country (timezone): Belgium (I think GMT +1 (Paris time))
Previous guild(s):Dutchclan Raid + Forkrul Assail
Why you left them or want to leave them:Left DCR a long time ago (Month before expansion) since a lot of problems in the guild.
FA is falling appart now and won't raid 25 for at least this summer. Since i love raiding this is a bit a problem for me.
Why do you want to join Element:Element is a top raiding guild, and i love to raid.
From where do you know Element:Played with a few people from element (during leveling to 80)
Times you can NOT play: In general I can play every evening from about 19o clock till late night.
For how long you already play WoW:I started playing wow on 21/08/07 so almost 2 years now.
For how long you play the character you apply with: This is my main char so have played this one from beginning till now
Raiding Experience: I have done every raid that exists at the moment. Never cleared Sunwell nor Ulduar atm.
Attunements:Attuned to everything but its not needed anymore
Armory Link:Seems armory is down at the moment

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
Slowly gathering some tank gear but don't think i will ever be a full time tank , just seems fun to try it out in a couple of dungeons so its not a big wish to get best tank gear unless a tank is needed.
I have 3 more lvl 80 alts at the moment
- Amras: 80 Night elf druid with a balance spec.
-Zerlinda: 80 Dranei Mage with a fire spec.
-Kilthur: 80 Dwarf Hunter with a MM spec.

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
I changed to holy when i was level 62. And i kinda grew into it. always tryed different things to make my char better.
Like i mentioned before I don't really have an offspec at the moment but i have no problems with getting one if its needed. I learn fast so if i have to change ill manage to complete whats asked :)

We will check you ingame and on the Armory. If you have gear that you think its important that we know of list it.
You can also provide a link to CTprofile or similar, as an alternative to the armory link.
I already have pieces of T8.5 gear (head and pants), but i don't equip them since my opinion is that the T7.5 4-piece set bonus is better then the T8.5 2-piece set bonus.

If anything is unclear or you wanne know more, just let me know.

Thx in advance
Grts Gorgo
Gorgo
Element Member

Re: Gorgo - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Gorgo »

Hey, since armory did not work when i made my apply i'm going to add this now.
So this is my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Gorgo

And i made a screenshot of my UI so here is the link for that
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3559/uivoorbeeld.jpg

Grts
Gorgo
Gorgo
Element Member

Post by Gorgo »

Hey, I just wanted to ask u guys if you allready knew something more
it has been 11 days now and i still havent heard anything...

I know you guys are buzy and i don't wanne be a bother, but i really want to know at least something

I am leaving for a festival tomorrow and i won't be back till Thuesday, i hope you guys can find the time to take a look at it by then.

Thx in advance

Greetings Gorgo
soulstalker
Council

Post by soulstalker »

we are taking a look already rome wasnt built in a day will get back to you soon as if it doesnt get replyed to straight away thats a good thing means your app is at least being looked into ^