Elfniki - Kul Tiras - nelf hunter =)

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kenny

Elfniki - Kul Tiras - nelf hunter =)

Post by Kenny »

Name of your character: Elfniki
Class : Hunter
TalentSpec : (7 / 11 / 53) Survival
Race : Night Elf
Your Professions (and level) : 402 Inscription / I''ll level up engineering now, Maxxed FA, 385 cooking, 165 fishing
Realm : Kul Tiras
Your Age : 19
Country (timezone) : Bulgaria (+2)
Previous guild(s) : Death Becomes Us, WSA (:D)
Why you left them or want to leave them:
DBU - We were a lot and raided a lot,but then something happened to the GM and she didn't do anything for the guild,so people kept leaving and we didnt raid at the end.
WSA - hmm I were there when I was like lvl 50 ;P
Why do you want to join Element: Because its prob the best raiding guild!
From where do you know Element: In-game,I was just looking for a good raiding guild.
Times you can NOT play : I can play when I want.
For how long you already play WoW : 2 Years I think.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 41Days, 2hours, 33mins
Raiding Experience: Need Kel'Sudan, Sapp, Thadd and Gluth for full naxx,but I know the tac's ;) Done VoA (/cheer ^^), OS (25 with 1d up) a lot of times. 10 and 25 I mean.
Attunements: Don't have any
Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Elfniki
Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
Have some Deadly's, Hateful's and Furiou's as PvP gear. Just 1 conquerors and 1 valorous. Have some Heroes in my bags, but the items I use atm are better,so they arent equipped. And about the alts ->
-Cecka - 80 nelf dk, Kul Tiras
-Holykeeper - 80 belf paly, Kul Tiras
-and some not so high lvl's

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
I hate that...I so want to be a restoration/holy hunter,but Blizz wont ever do that :cry: So yeah,just a dps. Have dual specc - for PvE and PvP, so Im survival and MM
Keny

Re: Elfniki - Kul Tiras - nelf hunter =)

Post by Keny »

Sory guys, but i am waiting for too long now so can u reply asap plaease?

Thanks.
Alexnick
Element Member

Re: Elfniki - Kul Tiras - nelf hunter =)

Post by Alexnick »

We are sorry for the late reply, but we were trying to take the best decision based on the hunter player applications we got recently. Thank you for your interest in Element, but we are not interested in getting more hunter players on trial at the moment. We would like to wish you good luck in anything you pursue in the future.