Kansei Resto Druid - Kul tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kansei
Element Member

Kansei Resto Druid - Kul tiras

Post by Kansei »

Name of your character: Kansei

Class: Druid
TalentSpec: Resto 18/0/53 & Feral cat 0/55/16 can change spec if needed
Race: Night Elf
Your Professions (and level): Alch (Elixir) 450 Jewel crafting 450 Cooking 450 Fishing 418
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 26
Country (timezone): Denmark (Gmt +1) Following server times

Previous guild(s): White Rose, Fire of Dune, Ghostbusters, Azeroth Alliance, Moonlight Council, Pretentious, Eclipse

Why you left them or want to leave them:
It all started with I followed a lot of friends from Daoc and we started playing the closed and opened beta. We made a guild on Burning legion when the game got official, raided some in Molten core up to Aq40 but I decided I wanted to step it up a notch and joined Fire of Dune and raided Naxx with them to Tbc got out after that I needed a wow break and decided I would migrate to kul tiras whit my girlfriend at current time and we ended up joining Ghostbusters and I where there for some months just chilling and relaxing due to I was a bit fed up whit wow, but I got a bit fed up whit the 2 raids a week only (this is how it all started whit me being hooked again ).

So I decided to leave and ended up puggin some raids and sometime later I ended up in Azeroth Alliance there was some really nice people in AA but didn’t fit me as I wanted to raid more serious and not wait 10 min for each pull.
So decided to leave and join Moonlight Council and to raid with them, here it really took off with the raiding as I probably only missed 6-7 raids during the 4 months I was in MLC and I met some really cool people in moonlight council but sadly it all ended with a guild collapse cause 20 people left and I decided to look for a new guild.

It ended up with me following Miss and spike to Pretentious, but pretentious didn’t fall in my taste at all cause I didn’t feel welcome at all in the guild and there was to many slackers for my taste so I left them and joined the newly formed guild Éclipse and raided with them for 1½ month and been a officer in there also, but I realized it wouldn’t be possible for me to raid hard modes with them.

Why do you want to join Element:
Cause I think element have the same goals as me in raiding and seeing the new end game that blizzard throws at us and I’d like to get back to the good old days with endless wipeing and still be able to smile and when the boss goes down after 40 hours of hard work it’s totally exstacic joy from all the people and I miss that a lot and I believe element can give me that back.
And I want to push my own limits more than I do now and I believe I can do that with you guys, never really cared about the loot it is something that comes along whit the boss kills.
From where do you know Element: Rankings and hard to be on the same realm as the top guild whit out knowing who they are and seen a few videos from Element and Spike told me there was a spot for a resto druid.

Times you can NOT play: Can play most of the time at the moment I’m properly raiding 6-7 days a week.

For how long you already play Wow: Since closed beta with a few on and off breaks.

For how long you play the character you apply with: 113 days in total and 87 days on level 80

Raiding Experience: (Classic) everything up to 4horse Sapphiron and Kelt with my mage. (Tbc) Kara, Grull, little Ssc with mage. (Wotlk) with druid Naxx 25, Maly 25, Os 25, Voa 25, Ulduar 25 and same on 10 man done a few Hard modes on 10 man in ulduar.

Attunements: Maly 25 & 10

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Kansei

Off gear for feral dps:
Head: Guise of the Midgard Serpent
Neck: Nymph Heart Charm
Shoulder: Shoulderpads of the Monolith
Back: Hammerhead Sharkskin Cloak
Chest: Valorous Dreamwalker Raiments
Wrist: Wristwraps of the Cutthroat
Hand: Gloves of the Stonereaper
Waist: Belt of the Twilight Assassin
Legs: Valorous Dreamwalker Legguards
Feet: Treads of the Invader
Trinket 1: Mirror of Truth
Trinket 2: Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood
Ring 1: Power Enhancing Loop
Ring 2: Strong-Handed Ring
Main Hand: Journey's End
Idol: Idol of Worship

Alts: I got a 77 mage (229 days played) whit 450 herbalism 441mineing and a 71 warlock (163 days played) whit 450 enchanting.

The pc I play on:
Core i7 920, Asus p6t, 6 GB ram, Geforce 285 gtx, 50/50 mbit connection nice and stable

If you have any questions about anything that is not mentioned just whisper me in game and we can have a chat.

Thank you for taking time to read my application.
Last edited by Kansei on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spike
Element Member

Re: Kansei Resto Druid - Kul tiras

Post by Spike »

I can really vouch for this person have played with him for a long time and he is a really good player.

Good luck mate with your application.
soulstalker
Council

Re: Kansei Resto Druid - Kul tiras

Post by soulstalker »

trialed closed