Bravé - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Brave

Bravé - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Brave »

Name of your Character: Bravé
Class: Paladin
Talentspec: 51/05/15 & 0/15/56
Race: Dwarf
Professions: Jewelcrafting ( 421 ) & Enchanting ( 414 )
Realm: Kul - Tiras
Country (timezone): The Netherlands GMT +1
For how long you already play WoW: That will be around 4 years by now.
For how long you play the character you apply with:
Total time - Total time played: 104 days, 20 hours, 6 minutes, 49 seconds
Time played at level 80 - Time played this level: 37 days, 14 hours, 55 minutes, 52 seconds
Times you can NOT play: Times I can't play are pretty rare. But ofcourse, things can occur but will be announced.

Professions
Jewelcrafting - Before Jewelcrafting I levelled mining early in WOTLK to make some easy money really. I got rid of mining since I found im better off with the Jewelcrafting bonus Dragon's Eye gems.
Enchanting - Levelled Enchanting a while ago, in early TBC. Basically I found it was the best profession to have in arena back then. Still got Enchanting, I like the extra 38 spellpower on the ring enchants.
Secondary professions are pretty low. Though, I started to level Fishing a bit lately. Used to have around 300 Cooking and 300 fishing on my rogue.

Talentspec
Primary spec - My primary spec is 51/05/15 (Holy). I like to heal during raids, ofcourse doing DPS could be fun too but I always end up with healing people in raids no matter what.
The build for Holy paladin spec is pretty standard I think. 51 points in Holy to get Beacon of Light, 5 points in Protection for the extra healing done and healing done on you and the last 15 points in the Retribution tree for extra Crit chance.
Primary spec glyphs:
Glyph of Holy Light
Glyph of Flash of Light
Glyph of Seal of Light

Primary spec stats unbuffed
HP - 17,300
Mana - 23,539
Crit chance - 35,03%
Bonus Healing - 2217
Mana regen - 280 while not casting / 213 while casting
Haste - Haste rating 172 (5,25%)

Secondary spec - The secondary spec is my DPS spec. 0/16/51 is in my opinion the best Retribution PvE spec. 51 points in Retribution is just pretty standard. 3% crit and 3% haste the Retri spec can grant for the entire raid. The talents I picked for my own performance are like I said standard. 16 points in Protection, especially ofcourse for the 15% more strength, also Divine Sacrifice is in my opnion a must during raids. Other than that, the 4/5 in Divinity helps healers a bit with the extra healing they do on the paladin but also Judgment of Light ticks for about average ~1000 for who ever attack the target with the buff on.
Secondary spec glyphs
Glyph of Exorcism
Glyph of Consecration
Glyph of Judgement

Secondary spec stats unbuffed
HP - 22,300
Mana - 5719
Attack Power - 4018
Crit Chance - 29,81%
Hit Rating - 210
Expertise Rating - 35 (+4)
Armor pen Rating - 150 (12,18%)

Note: As I tried to make clear before, Retribution is just my offspec. The gear ain't the best of the best, most parts are still PvP based. My Holy gear instead is pretty decent, although it could use some improvements by now.

Previous guilds:
Random - Random was a while ago in early WOTLK. I left Random because I really had to focus on my exams and couldn't attend any raid for a few weeks. I have decided to not stay as social and help my friend instead on a different server when I had time to play.
Vanquish - I really respect all the players in Vanquish but I just didn't really feel home there. It felt like they had some group of wellknown players and it felt like I couldn't be apart of that. Left Vanquish to group up in the guild with people I knew during my WoW period.
Clueless Gaming - Guild with friends, left Vanquish to join them. Basically Clueless Gaming have like 6 or 7 solid raiders and really good players for the Ulduar 10 man Harmodes. But with 6/7 you can't raid and thats where they are struggling with at the moment. I decided to move on and want to join something bigger with 25 mans etc. Still in the guild currently.

Raiding Experience
World of Warcraft Classic
Zul'Gurub - Cleared
AQ 20 - Cleared
Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
AQ 40 - First two bosses
Naxxramas - ---
Note - Raided in WoW Classic with my rogue and not my paladin. These raids were mainly done in the guild <Soulstone>

The Burning Crusade
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
The Eye - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell - Only Kalecgos
Note - Ofcourse I cleared Sunwell too but that was probably on level 80 already. I just remember we slammed through the instance..

Wrath of the Lich king
Naxxramas 10 & 25 - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25 - Cleared 25 man with 3 drakes. Never did the 10man with 3d.
The Eye of Eternity - 10 & 25 Cleared
Ulduar 10 (13/14) & 25 (14/14)
Note - Did a few 10man hardmodes in Ulduar and 3 towers Flam Lev 25 man version.

From where do you know Element
From the start I started playing WoW really. Don't know.. but if you are Alliance on Kul Tiras we all know who or what Element is!

Why do you want to join Element
I want to join Element because I want to get back to some serious raiding with serious and dedicated people. I really want to go through some hardmodes for the challenges because clearing ulduar over and over without trying any hardmodes is just plain boring. I want to be part of the great team thats called Element. Hopefully in future I can join you guys in some real challenges!

Attunements
Got none in WOTLK.

Armory Link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Brav%C3%A9

Last but not least
Obviously, I will come prepared for raids with the flasks I need, the mana potions that are required, the food buffs and all reagents for buffing etc. Also, I will read up every bossfight where im not sure of what to do. For example some hardmodes in Uldu 25.
If you got any question please leave a reply here on the forums or whisper me ingame

Thanks for your time,

Bravé
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Bravé - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Tripled »

nice application, good luck
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Brave wrote:Note - Raided in WoW Classic with my rogue and not my paladin. These raids were mainly done in the guild <Soulstone>
Nice application, what was your character called? :)
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Brave

Post by Brave »

My rogue was called Magicwing
Amentya

Post by Amentya »

Hmm... forgot to mention éClipse?
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

I would like ot have chat with you ingame, is Monday or Tuesday possible?
Brave

Post by Brave »

Sounds good