Rikku

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Rikku

Rikku

Post by Rikku »

Hi there. :)

name: Rikku
Class: warrior
Specc: Tank
Race: Human
Proffs: ench 382, mining 450
Realm: Kul tiras
Timezone: +1:00 Stockholm, bern, amsterdam, Rome, wien

Member of my own old guild now, that I started because I was tired of all the swedish ego guilds on this realm. :) we did raids before, but many af us stopped playing when the new game came. But now I´m back after more then half a year of non playing, and the old will to raid is back.

I´m very new at lvl 80, so I got no gear for now, but I hope to fix it in some heroics, so I can be in some use again. :)

I work alot though. 2 weeks abroad a month. But I hope to fix an internet account in that country to, and then there is no problem. Some days that weeks I work to late evenings, but that I usually know early in the month. :)

I have played wow for 3 years at least, with some pauses here and there. Rikku was the character I created then, and had sticked to her all the time.

Experiance is a little low right now. Havn´t played since TBC. So my experiance is Gruul, Zul aman, Karah. And I have been tank for the whole time. Not neccesary if you need something else. I love tanking though.

Feel free to talk to Rikku, Teijsta, Maarja on game, if there is anything I have left out, you needed to know.

Regards Anna
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Rikku

Post by Lassarandia »

Thank you for your interest in Element.

We have decided tho to deny you application.
Good luck with other applications.