Neya - Warlock - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Neya

Neya - Warlock - Kul Tiras

Post by Neya »

Name of your character:
Neya

Class:
Warlock

TalentSpec:
00/13/58

Race:
Human

Your Professions (and level):
Tailoring / Enchanting both 450

Realm:
Kul Tiras

Your Age:

Country (timezone):
Belgium (I think GMT +1 (Paris time))

Previous guild(s):
Raging Souls / Dutchclan Raid / Forkrul Assail / Endless Scream

Why you left them or want to leave them:
Left Raging Souls because they didn't raid when i was there.
Left Dutchclan Raid because of some problems there and Forkrul Assail well they disbanded so...
I love to raid and i want to raid more than Endless Scream does now.

Why do you want to join Element:
Raiding is something i love and i wanna raid more than just 3days a week. I like gaming and i'm very serious about my char, i want to get out the maximum from her.

From where do you know Element:
Euhm .. Gorgo? Alot at his place and saw him raid with u guys few times

Times you can NOT play:
Well i can't play wow at school or when i'm asleep but generally i can play every evening from the time i get home from school till late in the evening untill i get tired ofc.

For how long you already play WoW:
Started to play wow 26/12/2008. Some guy made me addicted.

For how long you play the character you apply with:
My very first char was a Shammy, but i'm still leveling that one up. When i saw a friend on his lock i thought it was cool and i had to try it so a bit later than my starting date from wow. But she is and she stays my main.

Raiding Experience:
From the Classic raids i haven't completed BWL and AQ40 but i have been there.
From TBC i haven't done much. And from WotLK i have done every raid (naxx/os/voa/EoE/uldu/toc/onyxia ><) except toc hc

Attunements:
Not needed anymore. I got both keys from naxx but i just need to go to EOE to complete them.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ras&n=Neya

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
hmmm.. i got a lvl 61 shammy, kinda been busy getting my lock to where she is now, so didn't spend much time on an alt.

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
I tried Affliction, Destruction and Demonology and the best thing to raid was Destruction for me, Affliction i hated and Demonology i used for lvling up.

We will check you ingame and on the Armory. If you have gear that you think its important that we know of list it.
You can also provide a link to CTprofile or similar, as an alternative to the armory link.

/

If you want to know anything more just wisper me in-game

Thx in advance
Neya
Gorgo
Element Member

Re: Neya - Warlock - Kul Tiras

Post by Gorgo »

Guilty on the "Some guy made me addicted." and "When i saw a friend on his lock" part :p

but i can recomend her, she might not have "much" exp but she does take care of her char.
Never saw someone gear up as fast as neya.
When she wants something she is going for it no mather how.
and she has seen a lot of raids on my screen so she knows most fights lol

Grts
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Neya - Warlock - Kul Tiras

Post by Niduyam »

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your application. Unfortunately we've reviewed it and feel that your experience and gear are not at the level we're looking for currently. We wish you the best of luck in further applications.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache