kitty feral druid dps app

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
kitty

kitty feral druid dps app

Post by kitty »

Name of your character: Kitty

Class: Druid

TalentSpec: Feral dps - 0/55/16

Race: Nightelf

Your Professions (and level):450 skinning and 415 leather working

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 23

Country (timezone): uk - gmt time zone

Previous guild(s):

I reacently moved here from outland as i was a horde druid and the guild i was in was called Elysium.

Why you left them or want to leave them:

I left them due to my RL mate being on this server but now that i have moved i have just found out that he has quit the game lol. It had nothing to do with my old guild as i really enjoyed raiding with them, they were a great bunch of mates and we had a good laugh.

Why do you want to join Element:

I would like to join Element as i would not only like to progress in the game to see abit more of the end content but i would also like to see how far i can take my skills and progress them with good raiding members. I was also talking to Tripled in game who asked me to put a app up on here as you dont have a feral druid at the moment.

From where do you know Element:

As befor i have only just moved here so i can only say i know your guild from the infomation provided by tripled and from what i have read on your website and forums.

Times you can NOT play:

I can raid anytime during the day till early mornings for progression raiding, u name it i can raid it .

For how long you already play WoW:

I have played wow now for 4 years and still love it always something to do and you can always meet new people.

For how long you play the character you apply with:

I have not been raiding long with this druid due to my main was a death knight but about a month ago my account was hacked and he had all his gear and gold stolen so i started a new account with this druid, so just over a month.

Raiding Experience:

I have completed all pre tbc - in tbc - ssc - tk - bt - 3/6 sunwell - wotlk - os 3d 10 & 25 - eoe 10 & 25 - naxx 10 & 25 - voa 10 & 25 - in uld i have done 13/14 in 10 & 25 on my dk but on druid i have not yet done yogg - totc 10 & 25 5/5 in both not yet tried to do the hc's yet but i have watched the fights on tank spot .

Also on my dk i have most hard modes in uld 10 & 25 man apart from yogg & freya with we in our old guild seemed to have problems with.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... K%C3%ADtty

I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my app and no matter the outcome i look forward to any comments you provide once again thanks kitty.
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: kitty feral druid dps app

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, thanks for your application. I'm afraid your gear is not at the level we would be looking for in a trialist at this point in time. We wish you the best of luck in any further applications.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
kitty

Re: kitty feral druid dps app

Post by kitty »

ok thanks for getting back to me gl with your progress in hc totc