Zelanis - Rogue - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Zelanis

Zelanis - Rogue - Kul Tiras

Post by Zelanis »

Name of your character: Zelanis
Class: Rogue
TalentSpec: 15/51/5
Race: Blood Elf (will change faction if accepted ofc)
Your Professions (and level): Skinning 450 LW 445
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 21
Country (timezone): UK
Previous guild(s): Pendulum, Legeends
Why you left them or want to leave them: I want to be involved in more raids instead of places being passed to new applicants.
Why do you want to join Element: Amazing reputation, i wish to help out the guild and firther my charachters development. i also want to see everything the game has to offer
From where do you know Element: Im Horde side of the same realm
Times you can NOT play: rarely
For how long you already play WoW: 5 years
For how long you play the character you apply with: 59 d 19 h
Raiding Experience: Naxx, Uld, EoE, OS, VoA, ToC, Ony, all 10 and 25
Attunements: everything neccesary
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Zelanis

Optional things you want to tell us: obviously the first problem that arises is that atm i am horde side, the reason for the change is basically more flexability with my character, horde side are vastly outnumbered on kul tiras and i want to be on a side where i will get groups in less than an hour and be with guilds that have space for me. I have a pally, Dk and priest alt i would also be willing to transfer over if i were to be accepted. in relation to contacting me i would be checking online then would make an ally on KT and talk to somone in game. thanks for reading
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Zelanis - Rogue - Kul Tiras

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, your application is somewhat lacking and aside from that, your gear and presumed experience aren't at the level we're currently looking for right now. Application denied.
Last edited by Niduyam on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spike needs to have his moderator powers removed.