Treshilio-paladin-Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
treshilio

Treshilio-paladin-Kul Tiras

Post by treshilio »

Name of your character: Treshilio
Class: Paladin
TalentSpec: Retribution/protection
Race: Human
Your Professions (and level):blacksmiting450/jewelcrafting450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 22
Country (timezone): Italy (GMT+1)
Previous guild(s): Rinascimento
Why you left them or want to leave them: Rinascimento is a nice guild but i have been a scrap whit 1 officer of that guild.
Why do you want to join Element: because the element is a serious raiding guild .
From where do you know Element: from message on the server when make Alone in the dark (25 player) XD/ and see the guild progren in wow-heres.com
Times you can NOT play: i can not play only saturday night ( the calling of the discoteque ehehe xD)
For how long you already play WoW: 1 year and half
For how long you play the character you apply with: 72 days, 21hours,36 minuts, 17 seconds atm.
Raiding Experience: nax10/25 cleared / EoE 10/25 cleared / Os 10/25 3drakes cleared /ulduar 10-25 13/14 (all hard mode 10 player whitout mimiron,vezax and yoggy :))/ toc normal 10/25 clear /toc heroic 10 man 4/5 (last try anub still alive with 30k hp -_-cant immagine what happened in teamspeak.....xD)
Attunements: achivments!! loool xD
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Treshilio
For my offspec gear is medium gear and i have nice gear for pvp if in element someone wanna make arena's im rrrrready for destroy!! xD
For dps on my main spec whit a good raid setting for exaple trueshot aura and sunder armor ecc.. my dps is around 7k .
This is my interface : http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/866/interfaccia.jpg
Thank's for attections , i wait aswer :)
Best regards
Treshilio
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Treshilio-paladin-Kul Tiras

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Thanks for your interest in Element. Unfortunately we cannot offer you a trial at this time. We wish you the best of luck in further applications.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache