Elunar - Resto Druid - Kul-Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
bridge32

Elunar - Resto Druid - Kul-Tiras

Post by bridge32 »

Name of your character: Elunar
Class: Druid
TalentSpec: 11/0/60 (Resto)
Race:Night Elf
Your Professions (and level): Alchemy 450/450, Herbalism 450/450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 38
Country (timezone): United Kingdom (GMT)
Previous guild(s): AOE, Silenced, Incarnate.
Why you left them or want to leave them: Was in Aoe from November 2007 until March 2008 when the guild disbanded, then some old AOE members started up a new guild called Silenced. This again later disbanded around January 2009. I then was guild less for approximately 1 month, which is when i applied for Incarnate in February 2009. At the time of being accepted by Incarnate, (just after WOTLK came out), i was instantly put into some Heroics with their "A" team for learning tactics and getting things moving along. Then came Nax 10, again, still a trialist i was asked to come along as they required me to heal on their progression nights, this then extended all the way up to Ulduar 10 and 25 man raids.
Why do you want to join Element: I have known Element since playing the game and recognise you to be a committed and enthusiastic guild with end game content your goal. This is where i share similar thoughts, to be able to enjoy the game to it's full potential
From where do you know Element: Apart from word of mouth, i have seen numourous extracts from the internet and have read articals about you.
Times you can NOT play: Friday evenings are awkward due to collecting son from football, Rest of your raid days are ok, but if i have one night i cannot make i will notify in advance.
For how long you already play WoW: I have been playing WOW for 3 years now. All started out with a human warrior and was made the guild's main tank, then i created a druid when TBC came out and have played that since.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 64 days playing time. But i have played 97 days on my "Old Main Character", just to show how long i have played "real time" for game experience.
Raiding Experience: Maggy, Gruul, SSC only done 3 bosses,Onyxia, AQ20, Mount Hyjal, Tempest Keep, Karazhan, ZA, Nax 10 cleared, Nax 25 cleared, OS 10 cleared, OS 25 cleared, OS 10 + 25 with 1 drake up cleared, Malygos 10 cleared, Ulduar 10 10/14, Ulduar 25 3/14, Archavon 10 cleared, Archavon 25 cleared.
Attunements: Been a while since i needed an attunment, but i have gained a majority of what was required.
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Elunar This is unbuffed stats.

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
My Druid has got 80% epic level 213 items as secondary spec of Feral.
I have a few alts, lvl 72 Protection warrior, lvl 71 Survival Hunter, lvl 80 Dk Unholy spec, and a few other 40ish alts.
I have enjoyed the game so far and intend to continue enjoying it as much as i can. Thankyou for taking time to read this application, and i will not be offended in anyway if i am rejected as i appreciate that it is a high level of requirement to enter your guild. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please look at my achievemnets to confirm my details are correct, espeically the 2 i done on one night :) "The Undying" and "The Dedicated Few" of which i am proud :D
Last edited by bridge32 on Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bridge32

Re: Elunar - Resto Druid - Kul-Tiras

Post by bridge32 »

Sorry, forgot to mention that the add ons i use are: ORA2, Big Wigs, Elk Buff Bars, Forte Casting, Grid, Group Calendar, Pitbull and Skada.
I also have TeamSpeak and Ventrillo installed.
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Elunar - Resto Druid - Kul-Tiras

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Your character's achievements point to the fact that your investment in her is not near the level we would be looking for right now. Best of luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.