Spikè - Shadow Priest - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Spike
Element Member

Spikè - Shadow Priest - Kul Tiras

Post by Spike »

Name of your character: Spikè

Class: Priest

TalentSpec: Shadow 13/0/58 and Holy 13/58/0

Race: Draenei

Your Professions (and level): Alchemy 450 and Jewelcrafting 455. Secondary: Fishing 450, Cooking 450, First Aid 450.

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 21

Country (timezone): Sweden (Central Europe Time +1)

Previous guild(s): Moonlight Council, Pretentious.

Why you left them or want to leave them: Moonlight Council: I joined them in October 2008 after 1 month they decided to make me their raid leader so I lead them for 7 month. It was a really nice social guild with nice people but I allways felt something was missing I wanted more from raiding but of some reason I stayed there probably because there was very nice people in the guild. The time went on and at some point we did a very big mistake with accepting some players.
It ended with them leaving the guild and formed a new guild and 18 more people left to join them so our guild was destroyed there was no more 25 man. So I took my decision to leave because I'm a raider and Moonlight couldn't give me what I wanted anymore.
Pretentious: I joined Pretentious directly after I left Moonlight they were a much better raiding guild but I got same feeling here that they can't give me what I really wanted and after a while I realised that their officer abuse their rank for their own best and not for the guild and got it confirmed by an officer so I choosed to leave them because i want a guild who treat everyone equal and are fair.

Why do you want to join Element: I allways felt my previous guilds never gave me what I really wanted from a guild.
I think after reading the general information about you and from what I have heard you seem like the perfect guild for what I seek. Like you want people with great attitude, you want dedicated players who can wipe for hours and still smile.
You raid for progress not for loot as many others do.
So my reasons would be I'm seeking a very serious guild who want to progress and achieve everything that is possible in the game, I want to play with equal minded people who put effort in their class and do everything we can to improve.
I'm a person who allways come prepared I allways have flasks, foods for days of wiping on me, I allways do dailys so I have money to pay repairs for endless wiping on progress bosses, I allways read up on tactics and boss abilities so I know what I will fight against. I feel that I can only get what I want with you, quality raids with dedicated people who have the same goal to clear everything and have alot of fun.
You simply raid at that level I want to raid on and you have very friendly persons in the guild.

From where do you know Element: From your reputation on the server and of course in my eyes there is only 1 hardcore guild on the server and thats you.

Times you can NOT play: At the moment I can play at any time any day. But in some time I will probably start working but I already made sure that I will only work day time so I will allways be able to raid evenings/nights 7 days a week.

For how long you already play WoW: 4 years and 4 month since the release.

For how long you play the character you apply with: I started the character in the middle if The Burning Crusade and I have 150 days played in total and 70 days played on lvl 80.

Raiding Experience: On this character I have cleared Kharazan, Magtheridons Lair, Gruuls Lair, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Cavern, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateu up to Muru.
In wrath of the lich king I have cleared Naxxramas 10/25 man, Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 man, Eye of Eternity 10/25 man, Vault of Archavion 10/25, Ulduar 13/14 bosses in 25 man and Ulduar 12/14 bosses in 10 man. To add to Ulduar 10 man I have done Deconstructor, Iron Council, Hodir and Thorim hard modes.

Attunements: The only attunement I feel is importan is for Algalon 10/25 man and I don't have that yet.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Spik%C3%A8

My UI: http://img210.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 25vy1.jpg/

Optional things you want to tell us: If I get accepted for trial as shadow I thought about linking my gear for holy if I some day would need to heal.
Head: Valorous Cowl of Sanctification
Neck: Wyrmrest Necklace of Power
Shoulder: Mantle of Wavering Calm
Back: Cape of the Unworthy Wizard
Chest: Conqueror's Robe of Sanctification
Wrist: Unsullied Cuffs
Hand: Valorous Gloves of Sanctification
Waist: Leash of Heedless Magic
Legs: Leggings of Mortal Arrogance
Feet: Arcanic Tramplers
Ring1: Lost Jewel
Ring2: Signet of Manifested Pain
Trinket1: Spark of Hope
Trinket2: Illustration of the Dragon Soul
Main Hand: Torch of Holy Fire
Off Hand: Matriarch's Spawn
Ranged: Nurturing Touch

I would allways play my offspec it you tell me everything for the guild best.

I have played healer since The Burning Crusade and raided as that till wrath of the lich king where I rerolled to shadow because we had to many holy priest in the guild and no shadow so pre Ulduar I raided as shadow.
I'm a person who allways want to improve more if I do a mistake I will learn from it and make sure I don't do the same mistake twice, we are all humans so we can all make mistakes but we need to be able to learn from them.
I have mic and I'm not a person who needs to talk all the time I'm a good listener and of course I'm not afraid to talk if it's needed.

If you have any questions about anything that is not mentioned just poke me ingame and we could have a chat.

Many regards

Spikè
Whispered

Re: Spikè - Shadow Priest - Kul Tiras

Post by Whispered »

[Censored]

Please refrain from posting such comments in here. If you feel that you need to give feedback about applicants, handle it through PMs to the council.

Stejo
soulstalker
Council

Re: Spikè - Shadow Priest - Kul Tiras

Post by soulstalker »

closed