Rohnin - Mage - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Rohnin

Rohnin - Mage - Kul Tiras

Post by Rohnin »

Name of your character: Rohnin

Class: Mage

TalentSpec: Frostfire 0/53/18

Race: Human

Your Professions (and level): Alch/Herb 450/450, Cooking 450, First Aid 450

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 26

Country (timezone): Croatia (GMT+1)

Previous guild(s): Determined, Limba, Spike Flail

Why you left them or want to leave them: Sluggish raid progression (first two), too much raid spot competition (SF)

Why do you want to join Element:
1. One of the top guilds of the realm, period.
2. The kind of guild which would push me to the max in playing the game.
3. Excellent consistency in raid progression alongside some of the most respected players on the realm.
4. Guaranteed top of the game experience of end-game content.

From where do you know Element: Reputation

Times you can NOT play: At work on working days 9am-5pm, not home before 7pm. Certain Saturdays I go out.

For how long you already play WoW: Started Autumn 2006

For how long you play the character you apply with: 47 days in game

Raiding Experience: Successfully raided through all of the current raid content except Ulduar 10 (3/14) and 25 (1/14). No pre-TBC experience (although I played through the raids later on multiple times), and during TBC I was busy with school so only did Kara regularly as well as ZA, Gruul, and Maggy.

Attunements: The key for Malygos keeps eluding me :)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Rohnin

I am currently specced as Frostfire after spending a few months playing with Arcane and pure Fire builds. I found both of the latter to be rather Ulduar-unfriendly in terms of maintaining DPS which doesn't put me to shame. Arcane provides lovely burst control but is rather Evocation-dependent in long fights. Fire not only requires insane hit rating but also lacks AOE power and is a little incompatible with movement-heavy fights in Ulduar. Thus, Firefrost has become my spec of choice due to the largest stability across different situations, whether boss fights, AoEing trash or even soloing dailies. Note that I am in the process of saving for a dual spec option, so I can have the pure Fire build ready on the boss fights when it's actually more useful than FF.

Please find my UI screenshot below:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2z3ovhs.jpg
Last edited by Rohnin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohnin

Re: Rohnin - Mage - Kul Tiras

Post by Rohnin »

Sorry for double-posting, but just wanted to note my gear has improved further since I posted my application. I now have lv213 items in ALL slots, except second trinket.
soulstalker
Council

Re: Rohnin - Mage - Kul Tiras

Post by soulstalker »

not really what we are looking for sorry about the very late reply .