Locoassassin Hunter Jaedenar

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Locoassassin

Locoassassin Hunter Jaedenar

Post by Locoassassin »

Name of your character:
Locoassassin

Class:
Hunter

TalentSpec:
Survival 1/14/56

Race:
Dwarf

Your Professions (and level):
JC/Alchemy both maxed out but will change alchemy with Bs or Lw this week and the new proffesion will be maxed out in a matter of 2 maximum 3 days

Realm:
Jaedenar

Your Age:

Country (timezone):
Romania Gmt +2

Previous guild(s):
Sanctuary - Silvermoon
Unity - Jaedenar

Why you left them or want to leave them:
Sanctuary/Silvermoon - after alot of effort and work we finally killed illidan and on side raids we had 3 bosses down in SWP, the officers decided the guild will no longer put effort into SWP since the new expansion was right around the corner. I then decided that i wanted to see and progress as much as i could in SWP. That took me to my next guild:

Unity/Jaedenar - i just left Unity because i was very dissapointed of how the raids were going lately. I can go into more details but i would rather leave that chapter behind me. If you have more questions i will happily answer.

Why do you want to join Element:
you seem to be a well organized progress guild where i think i would fit in very well.

From where do you know Element:
WoW Progress was looking there for guilds looking for a hunter that way i found out Element was looking for a hunter

Times you can NOT play:
I'm self employed so i can attend any raid at any time and i can play wow from when i wake up to when i go to sleep usual that happens at a very late hour

For how long you already play WoW:
In a month i will have 3 years of playing wow

For how long you play the character you apply with:
This is my first wow character i have made and i play this mostly ,got 160 + days played on this character,got a level 80 alt just for the 2 proffesions he got

Raiding Experience:
i did not raid pre-TBC, i iwas level 58 when TBC came out.
i cleared all TBC content, including pre-nerf SWP. we killed Killjaden a few hours before the nerf patch.

Wotlk - all content cleared, including sarth 3d 25 man

Hard modes - Thorim 25 man

Attunements:
got all the TBC attunaments done in time and raided all before instances and cleared em before the big nerf

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... coassassin

some things that i will like to add :
Screenshot of my UI:
http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image= ... 005121.jpg
u can see there most of my keybindings tho i got few more that are not visible in there

Wws report :
http://wowwebstats.com/4442wpdmkylww

The hardware i play wow on
AMD Athlon 64X duo 4400+
2 GB RAM
ASUS M2N4-SLI Motherboard
Nvidia GEforce 8500 GT graphic card
(i plan to upgrade my PC soon even tough wow runs very well on it)
I got 4.Mbps adsl connection very reliable and stable

P.S. : If there is anything else u would like to know i will gladly answer to ur questions
soulstalker
Council

Re: Locoassassin Hunter Jaedenar

Post by soulstalker »

wws report expired please repost another one thanks .
Locoassassin

Post by Locoassassin »

Sorry but i don't have atm since i'm guidless and dont raid will try and make a pug run in naxx or something so i can upload new WWS report this may take 48 hours ,will come back with a report asap.
Locoassassin

Post by Locoassassin »

Sorry tbh cba to do a pug run anywhere so i can post a wws report so proly u cba to consider my app ,anyway i'm still free hot and ready to rock .
P.S. the day i did my app the wws report was good and good for several more days
soulstalker
Council

Post by soulstalker »

right poke me ingame if im not about speak to lass alex hasselbank we can have a chat