Ensey - Druid - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Ensey

Ensey - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Ensey »

Name of your character: Ensey

Class: Druid

TalentSpec: Resto or Feral

Race: Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): Herbalism 450 / Inscription 432 (Enough for enchants)

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 18

Country (timezone): Denmark (GMT+1)

Previous guild(s): Spike Flail (back in TBC) and End of All Time

Why you left them or want to leave them: The structure in the guild is a bit too loose for my taste. Spontaneous raids on instances scheduled for other days and Dutch talk on TS to take the two main issues I have with it.

Why do you want to join Element: Because I am seeking a serious raid environment, where I can develop myself as a gamer and play amongst people with people minded in the same way as myself. That time is an essential thing and wasting it is good for no one.

From where do you know Element: I've known Element since I started on this server back in TBC. I played with Vangressa in Spike Flail and I was with them for the tiem being on Kul Tiras. I did also apply to Element, with my hunter, Nirakiir. But I was declined due to Element not needing a hunter.

Times you can NOT play: Thursday from 20:00-21:30 is a time that would be pleasant to have off.

For how long you already play WoW: I started with World of Warcraft in the Open Beta and I been playing from that time until around 4 months ago, when I quit WoW, due to it not being interesting enough for me any more. So I have got a lot of gaming experience in this game.

For how long you play the character you apply with: This character was the first character I ever raided with, back in Level 60. So I've been playing the character on and off for around 4 years.

Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC: MC, BWL, AQ40, NAXX
TBC: KARA, TK, SSC, MH, BT
WRATH: NAXX10/25, EOE10/25, OS10/25 (done 1 drake).

Armory Link:
http://profiler.wowhead.com/?profile=eu.kul-tiras.ensey
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Ensey

Optional things you want to tell us:
When it isn't holiday, I am studying at IT-College Denmark. (http://maps.google.dk/maps?f=d&source=s ... =UTF8&z=17). When not in school, the activities I put my time in, are gaming, programming, playing with linux and enjoying the social life of college.

During the 4 months that I didn't play WoW, I played Call of Duty 4.
During this time I developed my skills in gaming and it taught me to think about my, my team-mates and my opponents next move, while performing my current. This is what I call Ingame IQ and I think that it can be used for WoW, as much as FPS games.

I have experiences with all 3 of the druid specs. But I would prefer to either play as Restoration (Nourish + HoT spec) or Feral (Tank and/or DPS).
I only have my TBC gear for feral and I have some epics for restoration.
I know my gear is not exactly what you are looking for, which is also why I have put more focus on me as a player and person, than my character as a rack of gear. As I think that it's the player that makes the difference and that gear is only a minor setback for a player to shine.

Kind regards,
Christian 'Ensey' Sjøbeck
vangressa
Element Member

Re: Ensey - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by vangressa »

well yeah i have no doubt that he is a pro player when it comes to following commands and understanding fights, esp when he was a feral, and tbh Ensey was the main thing that made me join Element, i remember me being fed up with Spike Flail at that time and looking to advance in game progress, so he suggested that we apply together to Element, funny thing was i got in coz Element didn't have Enh shammies at that time, while he got the boot on his hunter, ah the good old days, i just liked how Stejo dragged the guild to do TK so i get into BT, when i had badges gear at that time.

the only and main thing i can find against you as most of the council knows is your gear, i will be trying to help you out in Naxx and stuff if im online and free, the reason ofc is that i know your a good player although your gear made me blind.....

but anyway i wish the best for you and hope you will make it in Element.

With regards Vangressa ^_^
soulstalker
Council

Post by soulstalker »

talk to you in the future
Ensey

Post by Ensey »

As of today (5th of July), I will be cancelling my current application for Element.

I have been very pleased that you offered me a trial, if I got my gear up to date, which I have been working on as well.

The reason I do this is, that I have recently gotten a job, that doesn't offer me to be a stable raider. My summer was meant for work. But as it started to look more and more tough, about getting a job, I decided to apply to Element. But my plans has changed, unfortunately. I sought to keep IRL over gaming.

I hope that I have not spent my chance for a real shot in Element and this job is only for the summer and I will be returning to my school after the summer holidays and I will maybe apply again at that time.

I hope to get your understanding for this and I am very sorry that it has come to this.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and I wish you the best of luck in Ulduar and the Colosseum!

King regards, Christian 'Ensey' Sjøbeck.