gabica- hunter

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
gabica

gabica- hunter

Post by gabica »

- Character Name Gabica

- Character Race Night Elf

- Character Class Hunter

- Age 21

- Country & timezone Bulgaria +2h server time

- Link to Armory profile (Make sure the right gear is shown).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Gabica

- Please link a recent WWS report or two if possible Sorry, haven't atm.

- What times can you raid. I can cover the requirments.

- Previous guilds (Including current), and why you left. Angels and demons ( i am still in it but i want to try something harder like Ulduar 25)

- Do you talk on Ventrilo? No but always listen.

- What connection do you have? Is it stable? Yes . Optical lan 25mb/s

- Why did you choose your current spec? Which spec would you enjoy playing most with?
I like the survival spec, coz i think it is OP atm but if it's needed i can always change it.

- Do you have a problem with using and collecting potions/elixirs/flasks/food in a raids, every single raid? Not at all. Its not problem for me to spend some gold for raid "equipment".

- Its likely you will be on a rotation with a number of other classes, do you have a problem with that? Nope:) I can hardly be the only hunter in a raiding guild and i'm ok with that:)

- Do you have any raid experience? List for the character you are applying with, include pre-Wrath. With this char i havent any raid exp. from the Vanilla and TBC WoW. I made this char few months ago (first ally char).
OS 10 and 25 - cleared
Naxx 10 and 25 cleared
VoA 10 and 25 cleared
Malygos 25 - cleared
Ulduar 10 - 5 bosses down ( Leviathan, XT, Razorscale, Kologarn and the Cat lady)
Ulduar 25 - only Flame down atm.
My raid exp. is not high enough but i am in 10m-raid-focused guild and it's too hard to kill something more than Flame with a pug.

- Do you know anyone in element? Yes. When i moved this char on Kul Tiras i did it coz one of my friends was on this server. That friend is in your guild ( I prefer to keep name in secret) and i joined Random as Social. I was able to take part only in 1 Naxx raid but wanted to be a real raider so i left the guild.

- Why do you want to join element? Like i said before i want to feel what is the feeling to be a part from a good raiding guild as yours. And i want to test my skils in hard 25m raids.gabica
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: gabica- hunter

Post by Niduyam »

Any reason for your choices of gems? Same question for your shoulder, chest and bracer enchants too.

Also a screenshot of your UI would be appreciated.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
gabica

Post by gabica »

if i fix my gems and enchants and post a screenshot will you think about it again ?
Zagra
Element Member

Post by Zagra »

Is this your main?
gabica

Post by gabica »

Yes
Alexnick
Element Member

Post by Alexnick »

Thank you for your interest in Element, but we are not interested in getting more hunter players on trial at the moment. We would like to wish you good luck in anything you pursue in the future.