Alourá 80 Resto Shaman Silvermoon

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Aloura

Alourá 80 Resto Shaman Silvermoon

Post by Aloura »

Name of your character: Alourá

Class: Shaman resto

TalentSpec:0/16/55

Race: Draenei

Your Professions (and level): Herbalism: 450 Inscription: 430

Realm: Silvermoon

Your Age: 18

Country (timezone): Sweden

Previous guild(s): Sublime (chamber of aspect), transferd to silvermoon joined Nervous Energy ,Sub Silentio, Go defensive

Why you left them or want to leave them:

Sublime: Basiclly Chamber of aspect died and we in sublime decided to move on to silvermoon sence the population is much bigger there. where we then merged with Nervous Energy

Nervous Energy: Left them sence my irl mates didnt get along with the gm and they felt that they were stuck. Then we made sub silentio (old sublimers)

Sub Silentio: Basiclley same as Sublime fail with raid and members so the gm/officers decided to disband and let the members go their own way, where i then applyed and joined Go defensive.

Go defensive: Go defensive is the guild im in atm a very good guild with nice person but the down side is that they only raid 3 times a week which i thought was good at the start sence i had alot of work to take care of whch i did and finish with that now. Now 3 days isnt enough for me to fullfill my wow addiction.

Why do you want to join Element: Cause i have heared and know its a established guild with good players and good progress which will fitt my wow addiction perfectly

From where do you know Element: Well sence im a old Kt player i have heared about element from vanilla wow when you come from silvermoon if im not mistaken

Times you can NOT play: I can play all days

For how long you already play WoW: about 3 and a half 4 years

For how long you play the character you apply with: Soon half a year

Raiding Experience: Sence im applying with my shammy i will take the progress from that char which is :

wotlk: Naxx cleared, Obsidian cleared (3d on 10man), Malygos cleared, ulduar 10/25 13/14 (only have 3 hardmodes left on 10man and have started with hardmodes on 25man)

Attunements: none

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lour%C3%A1

Optional things you want to tell us: well im a old kultiras player which goes under the name Zezimo, mage or Zezimotwo, warrior.

well i hope your happy with the applicantion and if you do accept me you will get a proper resto shaman which comes prepaired and always listen to vent and speak now and then when its needed.

Thx

Aloura Cross server apply !
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Alourá 80 Resto Shaman Silvermoon

Post by Niduyam »

Few questions/points:

Firstly why MP5 enchants on your Shoulders and Helm?

Secondly 8+ Stats on chest should be 10+ Stats, not sure if you're wearing PvP bracers for PvE, but if so it should be 30 Spell Power.

Finally, a WWS/WMO/WOL report would be nice. Also a screenshot of your UI would be appreciated.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

and 63 spell power on weapon instead of that 50...
Aloura

Post by Aloura »

yea thats me being a slacker im sorry but its all fixed now except the head piece which will be done shortly

not the most advanced ui but covers all my needs (couldnt get a wws from todays raid sence it was bugged)

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5603 ... 214414.jpg

edit: head piece is fixed and i sorted a wws stats if that helps:

http://wowwebstats.com/by4iz6ysqgvba
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Would like to have a chat with you tomorrow if thats possible
Aloura

Post by Aloura »

sure no problem