Yoshimoto (Retribution paladin)

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
yoshi

Yoshimoto (Retribution paladin)

Post by yoshi »

Name of your character:Yoshimoto
Class:Paladin
TalentSpec:0/17/54 retribution
Race:Male
Your Professions (and level):Enchanting 450/450 /Mining 450/450
Realm:Kul tiras
Your Age: 21
Country (timezone): Sweden
Previous guild(s): Vanquish . Pretentious
Why you left them or want to leave them:i left vanquish beacuse i dissagree whit some officers threaten people diffrent then other and i didint really feel home there..im still in Pretentious but starting to get tired of people signing for raids and not shows up.
Why do you want to join Element: i wanna join element to play whit people that are likeminded and got good progress
From where do you know Element:from when i started playing on kul tiras:)
Times you can NOT play:not exist :)
For how long you already play WoW:2.5 years
For how long you play the character you apply with:yoshimoto: 132 days 19 h (on level 80 : 65 days 21h)
Dahnis(level 72 hunter):79 days 18h
Raiding Experience:
pre tbc:noone have cleared them afterwards tough =/
Tbc:Kara ZA Gruul ssc 5/6,BT 4/9 TK 3/4
Wotlk: naxx 10 fully cleared
naxx 25 fully cleared (Immortal)
Sartharion 10 (3 drakes)
sartharion 25 (3 drakes)
Malygos 10&25 (6 min)
Ulduar 10 13/14
ulduar 25 13/14
and ofc voa 10&25 new+old boss:)
Attunements:noone in wotlk
Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Yoshimoto
Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
i got full naxx25/ulduar 10&25 gear for prot and holy /w me ingame and i can show them :)

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
i was protection in tbc but rolled retri in the release of Wotlk and retribution is the specc i wanna play and play best:)

I know Rikee where in same guild in the release of wotlk and cleared naxx malygos sart etc togheter also i know Gabrant

Thanks for you time if u still reading if u wanna know some more just give me a /w ingame:) hope to hear from you soon best regards /yoshi
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Yoshimoto (Retribution paladin)

Post by Lassarandia »

I am sorry to tell you that we decided to not take another Retribution Paladin right now.

I wish you good luck with further applications.