Hado-Shaman ( Resto )

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Hado

Hado-Shaman ( Resto )

Post by Hado »

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
character, Hado
class, race, Draenei
days played at lvl 80: 55 days
name, age: 22
nationality: English
professions: Jewal/Enchanting
talents:0/13/58 (Resto)
screenshot with your raiding UI:

minimalist UI for keybinds !

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

classes you play(ed) at max level and have raiding xp with;

80, Shamen,

70 Shaman Kazzak, Forte

60 Warriors, Burning Legion Doomed\ Fire of Dune

I have cleared everything in game from molten core to naxxramas ( except kel) in vanilla

I have cleared everything from karazan to BT & Hy

Sadly I quit before SWP happened.

Reason for leaving them was never down to. Forte started to fall apart and members left to Boulderfist

ATTENDENCE & LOGISTICS:
raiding at normal times and on: I shouldn’t have any trouble with any raid times what so ever.

Friday/Sat in special situations: If a progression raid Friday and Saturday happens I will move mountains to be there!.

pots/flasks/food/other, who doesn’t use pots and food to raid? I use a stack haste food atm to give me nearly a 1.5 sec cast of chain heal and depdning on the fight I swap flasks around

ventrilo 3.0.1 and microphone, yes/yes
connection and computer stability: Only Time it will crash if it catches on fire lol ! but I have a UPS so not even a power cut can keep me away !.

PLANS & PURPOSES:
for how long are you planning on playing this game, Well this will be my last mmo I play so until the plug is pulled on WOW. Ive had many breaks to play other games to see if anything is comparable to WOW which for me there was not. I want to play this game as long as I am moving forward in a TEAM for me this is the most important feature for me to play this game.

What is it that you want to achieve; I want to be the best at what I do. I want to win and will do what it takes to achieve it. I believe its not just about what I want to achieve but what the guild wants to as well. Since I always want to be progressing forward to be the best I can and keep aspiring. I want to be able to play my class to its full potential and for me to achieve this I need to be with others who also want to achieve this. I want to play with like minded people to help me become a better player and maybe for me to help other healers aspire too but also try to make some friends and join into the community along the way

What contributions do you think you can bring to the guild?. All I can give you is my activity my skill and my experience. I believe by accepting me over the 1010101010 shamans you are not just accepting another dogs body but someone who can adapt and cope with the pressure of multitasking something that I feel most shamans lack. I am willing to lesson to the word and perform to what ever is expected of me and more.

I also believe that by myself joining . I will be able to debate with like minded players about shaman theorycraft/gemming/enchanting etc so that I and my teammates can aspire to be the best

I currently have all 30 shards off the legendary just my guild kinda went tits up before we went back for yog+3 !.
Last edited by Hado on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kansei
Element Member

Re: Hado-Best Shaman Ever( Resto )

Post by Kansei »

really good shaman used to play whit him back on burning legion :) gl whit your application
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

only just a bit full of yourself there LOL
Hado

Post by Hado »

i wouldnt say im full of myself. i did not mean to come across like that in my application :p.. was just a bit of humour :) i guess sarcasam dosnt translate well
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Hado-Shaman ( Resto )

Post by Niduyam »

Could the "Best Shaman Ever" please post his armory link? Thanks. ;)
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Hado

Post by Hado »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Hadouken

ahh sorry that totally slipped my mind was busy talking to kansei. i just wanted to add im about to regem haste to just try it out.

just tried out the stack gem of haste used all epics ofc had in the region of 900. the effect is not worth the 2 percent crit 5k mana 100mp5 and 100 sp for the 0.1 percent speed increase :p
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

its a female draenei nid.... musssssst resistttttttt
Hado

Post by Hado »

hopefully one day ill be a sexy dwarf :p
Naraku
Element Member

Post by Naraku »

Tripled wrote:only just a bit full of yourself there LOL
i am amazed you said that
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

I would like to have a chat with you ingame monday or tuesday, if possible after 2300 server time.