Millyrose Warlock Silvermoon

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Millie
Element Member

Millyrose Warlock Silvermoon

Post by Millie »

Name of your character: Millyrose

Class: Warlock

TalentSpec: 3/15/53 Destruction or 53/1/17 Affliction. Can play both to a high standard, don't really like the mechanic on weaving soulfires with decimate as demonology as it requires spell travel time and that varies.

Race: Human female (sexy haircut)

Your Professions (and level): JC and Tailoring complete with powerlevelled raiding perks.

Realm: Currently Silvermoon although I miss my home.

Your Age: 31

Country (timezone): Birmingham England GMT !

Previous guild(s): Devils Rejects -> Atomic Sun -> Random -> Syphon -> Sin -> Vegas -> Formed Pretentious -> Anathema (silvermoon).

Why you left them or want to leave them:
When Pretentious died I decided I wanted to take an easier role than guildmaster, so I could enjoy the role more, this coincided with an old friend requesting urgent help, from Anathema Silvermoon. Knowing that they were way behind the progress of Pretentious at that time, not even having killed yogg-saron at that point, I decided to go help. After starting well it soon became clear that Anathema's biggest problem was its extremely slow pace and ineffiecient time consumption, I was promoted to raid leader within 2 weeks of my arrival, due to me providing instant tactical success, but then wasn't allowed to increase the pace or make any changes, therefore instantly having my hands tied. I was forced to just watch as the best players left in a steady stream, I tried to explain this but was ignored. Anathema had become the wrong choice, I had lost my will to even raid whilst part of this guild and started spending time back on kt on my millions of alts. I forced myself to continue until this past week things came to a head over me being unable to watch this management kill this guild. Incidently the friend I had come to help who was an officer ended up quitting the game because of the management. I left on the 8th of october 2009

Why do you want to join Element:
I want to join element because it is unlikely any other guild on kul-tiras can provide me with the level of raiding I am looking for. Silvermoon has a huge player base but unfortunatley im pretty annoyed with the constant latency and technical problems it has. Of course it helps that I have probably played with at least 50% of current element in the past. (Hoping for a few bumps guys so I can come home).

From where do you know Element: Spending 4 years of my life in competitive raiding on Kul-Tiras, hard to miss.

Times you can NOT play: None

For how long you already play WoW: Since Kul-Tiras went up.

For how long you play the character you apply with: Intermittently past 2 years, over 100 days play time on it.

Raiding Experience: All upto current hardmodes, hard to do them where I was.

Attunements: I have Karazhan key !

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Millyrose

Gearscore: 4677 (Anathema's loot system was corrupt!, you had to be jewish and a family member, living in Israel.)

Additional Information:

My computer: My computer currently easily plays wow on max settings in 1680x1050, e7400 dual core, 4 gb ram, HD4870x2 gfx, high speed sata drives, G15 keyboard and logitech 1000000000000 billion dpi mouse :). My internet is the highest available to me currently and actively holds 8mb speed through british telecom hardware/exchange.

My user interface: Currently there is nothing exotic here to talk about other than the usual raiding suspects, which is mainly due to a hard drive failiure last week, I can play totally without addons perfectly if required due to using bindings and having good awareness, although most are mandatory in raiding guilds and for good reason. A functional ui is far more important to me than a pretty one.

My wow traits: I have fairly good mechanic knowledge, knowing lots about things like aggro, global aggro, raid tactics, raid leading, competitive damage dealer (a little helps, as long as its not ott). I have over the years developed my favorite hotkeys and move my character with my mouse. The gear currently on my warlock is far from ideal in my eyes and has recently fallen behind on gearing quite considerably. I am fairly good with maths and always look for the latest stat weights to balance my character. I also use a focus frame and macros regularly, although not for dps, as maximum dps is all about timing and most macros stall for up to a second on resets.

What im looking for: A stable, hardworking, raiding guild which although is serious about progress, also respects effort put in by its raiders and also hopefully has a lighter social side when not raiding. I guess what im looking for is a new home in wow, somewhere where total dedication and effort is revered and appreciated. Im not looking for a stepping stone, im looking for a long marriage.

Some application support: I have a few logs to link although please dont judge my dps on these as its been like raiding with monkeys recently. A log from 7th October where I was ranked at 23rd on gearscore, at 4677, 500 below most players in the run: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tQEn ... amageDone/

Unfortunatley most of my good logs have expired on WoL due to Anathema not paying or something and I havent attended that many recently anyway for above reasons. (If I remember correctly I did 2.2 million damage @ 15000dps on Anathemas one and only hodir 25 man speed kill which although a modified fight gives a general idea I know what im doing, which was done in my current gear minus the totc shoulders i have).

At this current time, I am only applying to Element and no others, I hope I fit your criteria.

Thank you for your time in reading this application.

millyrose/Millie/Darren.

Ps I love you Tripled
Pps Franky you still owe me a stack of pop pots !
Ppps Bellona Sucks !
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Millyrose Warlock Silvermoon

Post by Niduyam »

Millie wrote:Gearscore: 4677 (Anathema's loot system was corrupt!, you had to be jewish and a family member, living in Israel.)
Nothing corrupt about that!

Anyways, great application, will get you a response as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Schralic
Element Member

Post by Schralic »

This is the kind of ppl I like to raid with.
No clue how your warlock skills are m8 but Im sure you will do more than fine.
GL to you m8 and I hope you get a chance.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

Millie wrote:Ps I love you Tripled

says it all :D
Naraku
Element Member

Post by Naraku »

trip that sentence is the only reason he wasnt invited yet since officers are thinking about it ^^
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Hey. As I said earlier, this is a great application, but as you can probably see, there is another Warlock application currently on our forums with stronger gear and experience. We've decided to offer a trial to this Warlock first for those reasons alone, but depending on the outcome there is still a possibility you will be offered a trial. Obviously we can't expect you to hang around waiting for a response, but if you're still interested, feel free to get in touch.

Accident, Musclestache
Millie
Element Member

Post by Millie »

Ill wait and potter around on alts until a spot becomes available, I will probably transfer the toon anyway.

;)

Thanks for the consideration.

Trip better get me some of that alt run action !
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Was about to write a response before you posted. :x

Anyways, Shaaba pulled out so feel free to give us a poke in game for a chat assuming you're still interested.

Accident, Musclestache