Quho lv 80 paladin

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Quho

Quho lv 80 paladin

Post by Quho »

Name of your character:Quho

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Specs: ret/holy

Professions: Herbalism/Enchanthing the resson Enchanthing is not maxed is becose i realy only lved it was becose its good money

Nationality: Bulgarian

Previous Guilds:most recent ones conquestadores disbanded synthethis well heres a long story basacly we just downed Anub and they decided to clean up i got kicked and i loged on today and i was told that i wassent good enough whic is kinda of stupid becose i worked my ass of for the guild and im not the only 1 that thinks that

Raid Times: i have no problems with elements raid times

Time Playing been playing for about 2 and a half years now

Time Playing Character:192 days total played time

Attunements: i have all the pre tbc atuments and the tbc atuments and i have the malygos key

UI:http://img199.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 23228.jpg/

Armoury:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ras&n=Quho

Why do you want to join Element
Well ive been thinking of apllying for Element for a long time now.IMo from what i know your a great guild and i want to proggres a lot more be more Hardcore in wow and just end wotlk with the best guild on the server.

Times you can NOT play i can play Everyday from monday to friday i will be on from about 17 30 till 1 00 2 00 and in the morning i will usaly log at around 10 30 till 12 40 on weekends i can play all day

Raiding Experience
Pre tbc i did Every pre tbc at lv 70 sadly

Tbc in tbc i did Everything up from karazhan till the 2 boss in sunwell then wotlk came out.
Woltk

Naxx 10 clear/25 men clear

Uld 10 clear/25 men clear

hardmodes i have done Almost Every hardmode execpt yogg 0 iron counchil mimiron and Freya +3 And Algalon
Toc10 men clear/25 men clear

25 men hardmode have done evrything expect anub 5% best try

10 men i havent done anything as far as hardmodes when synth started doing them i got hacked for a month came back and i count raid saturday that much

Alts:My main alt is rokrai lv 74 not much of a lver
Do you know anyone In Element: Frankaz ,liivTripled even tho where not the best of friends you can say and i dont know if
theres going to be much of a vouch from that side,Otery,and miss i did a few raids with her back in tbc those are from the top of my head atm maybe im missing some 1

Optional things you want to tell us:Well my holy set atm is 50% 50% it still needs Some upgrades i can raid as both ret and holy spec depends on whats needed.And apart that il be aways r for raids and be 110% focused
Last edited by Quho on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Quho lv 80 paladin

Post by Tripled »

Tripled even tho where not the best of friends you can say and i dont know if
theres going to be much of a vouch from that side

what am i a monster or something? :<
Quho

Post by Quho »

Tripled wrote:
Tripled even tho where not the best of friends you can say and i dont know if
theres going to be much of a vouch from that side

what am i a monster or something? :<
Ofc trip :twisted:
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Thanks for applying, however at this time we cannot fit another Paladin in anywhere so we must decline your application. We wish you the best of luck in the future.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache