Julien

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Julien

Post by Niduyam »

I can't speak for the rest of the guild, but seeing the exact same application on another guild's forums shows quite the opposite of seriousness in joining. Would you jump ship as soon as something better came along?
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Ok, I'm going to highlight what I think shows your application to not be serious:
The choices on Kul Tiras aren't bad at all and I hope to find a soothing guild, namely you guys.
Now, I look at Random's and Repentance's forums and I see these:
http://www.random-guild.com/forum/viewt ... f=2&t=6258
http://repentance.guildomatic.com/forum ... cee566f717

Hey look, not only is it 100% copied and pasted, but you didn't even change the reason why you want to join. You "namely" want to join Repentance, Random, Element, <insert guild name here>. You can't want to join all of them equally, so if one's true, the others aren't. Since I'm certain you have an open application with Vegas too, would you rather join them or us should we both offer you a trial?

Anyways, interrogation mode off, good luck in your application, you're probably going to need it.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Applying to more than one guild isnt really the problem.

The problem is that you obviously didnt read our recruitment information. My assumption is based on the fact you didnt use our form for your application.

And the reason why reading those things is really important for us is, that we are some kind of "special" guild concerning behaviour, having fun, making jokes, in general how we interact. I dont really know how it is in other guilds, perhaps we arent that "special" but its important enough for me to point this out in the recruitment information that people know what they will be up to.
Hummel
Element Member

Post by Hummel »

I like this guy tbh.

I'm still debating whether or not you are just stupid or that you simply have your head so far up your own arse that you can self pleasure and smile simply by licking your own prostate.

But since you are not going to be made welcome in this guild I will say this;
Good luck in Vegas, I heard their recruitment policy is as slack as UK Immigration Laws.
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

we are all skirting around the issue here, do we really have any space/scope for a 5th rogue ? lol
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Unfortunately we have this inherent hostility towards alts and multi-guild applicants and you happen to fall in both categories. Wish you best of luck in your parallel applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

i think all rogues apply here cause of rummor we got legendary main hand droped every week! :P
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg