Rumour - Rogue - Kul´Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Rumour
Element Member

Rumour - Rogue - Kul´Tiras

Post by Rumour »

Name of your character: Rumour

Class: Rogue

Talent Spec: Combat Swords (20/41)

Race: Gnome

Your Professions (and level): Herbalism (375/375) / Leatherworking (371/375)

Realm: Kul’Tiras

Your Age: 26

Country (timezone): Portugal ( GMT+1)

Previous guild(s): Random

Why you left them or want to leave them:

My original character was a priest called Shakaa in Silvermoon server where I joined Random back in the old MC days. I migrated with them to Kul’Tiras and later on when TBC came I decided to reroll rogue. Inevitably in three years a lot of changes occurred within the guild and after being there for so long I just got tired of quite a few things that, out of respect for the guild, I prefer not to mention it here. Let´s just say that raid environment is particularly tough nowadays, it doesn´t take much to slowdown guilds progress due to lack of will or just skills and unfortunately that´s Random current reality, which, among other reasons over so much time just made raiding no longer enjoyable.

Why do you want to join Element:

I want to join a guild that has the same goals as I do which is clear all PvE content within a reasonable amount of time while having fun doing it, which I believe it´s something Element can offer. The only reason I play this game is to raid and having cleared every single instance since it went live I don´t intend to start making any exceptions. :P

From where do you know Element:

I´ve known Element pretty much from its beginning back in Silvermoon server, I remember at the time I even did a Stratholme trial run for my priest with Stejo, Alexnick, a mage and warrior whose names I don´t recall, however I do remember the warrior didn´t migrate to KT. Unfortunately I didn´t get in at the time since another priest had already been recruited.

Times you can NOT play:

I´m at vacations at the moment so any raid schedule is good for me and even when college starts again in September there shouldn’t be any problem. (had ~90% attendancy over the 3 years I was in Random which has a raid schedule very similar to yours)

Also, I´d be negligent (to say the least) by doing this application and not referring this: I consider myself a dedicated player both in and outside raids – which I´m sure all the people that know me share the same opinion – but I do have a “bane” which is dinner that happens to be during raid time. One of the positive things about Random is the tolerance for these sort of things which never posed a problem at least when it came to me since Saroz knows that apart from those 5-10mins I ask to have dinner with my family I give my best in raids regardless if we´re doing a boss or just trash mobs. I don´t know what´s Element policy regarding this but I can assure you that if dinner time happens to be at inconvenient time for the raid (aka boss time) I´ll just eat at PC so it shouldn´t be an issue and as I said before I want to be completely upfront with this.

For how long you already play WoW:

Started playing in US Beta and been playing ever since.

For how long you play the character you apply with:

Rogue - 124 days played
(pre-TBC) Priest - 108 days played

Raiding Experience:

Pre TBC:
Molten Core: Cleared
Zul'Gurub: Cleared
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: Cleared
Naxxramas: Cleared

TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'Aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Maghteridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Caverns: Cleared
Tempest Keep; The Eye: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau: 2/6 (read tactics and seen several videos from several class pov of the remaining bosses)

Attunements:

All attunements complete.

Armory Links:

- Rogue: Armory / CtProfile

Extras:

Not that this is much relevant to the application but I also have a few alts:

- Priest
- Warlock
- 67 and 60 warrior (horde and ally side)
- 60 rogue and 57 shaman (on different servers)

Regarding UI, I like to keep track a bit of everything going on while trying to keep it simple, here it is: UI.

Notes:

As I told Stejo, I´m aware Element isn´t currently recruiting rogues but I thought I´ll give it a try anyway.

I hope I made a good first impression since this is actually my first guild application in WoW so feel free to whisper me if you have any questions.

Rumour
Vanish conspiracy UNCOVERED

The icon for vanish is the same as the ghost icon you get when you die. Coincidence? I think not!
Vorgoz
Element Member

Re: Rumour - Rogue - Kul´Tiras

Post by Vorgoz »

"sigh" another one. Rumour was the kind of rogue that remind me so much of kuro, the bane of my own existence, the single person in raid, i never would have a shot at catching upto on DPS, no matter how much consumables i used, or how much i tried.

And rumour, GL on the application.
Tomas
Element Member

Post by Tomas »

Vorgoz wrote:.. i never would have a shot at catching upto on DPS, no matter how much consumables i used, or how much i tried..
you DONT want to know why
:-P
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

am quite sure the mage was Runos,i have group his priest,pretty good one, dont know for his rogue.

gl in your application .
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Would like to talk to you, if possible at the weekend somewhen.
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

or actually tomorrow if possible