Billysham - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Billysham

Billysham - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Billysham »

Name of your character: Billysham

Class: Shaman

TalentSpec: Resto (8/0/53)

Race: Draenei

Your Professions (and level): Jewelcrafting 380, Mining / Cooking / Fishing / First Aid all 375

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 42

Country (timezone): UK (GMT)

Previous guild(s): Aggro Raiders

Why you left them or want to leave them: Been very happy with AR since joining them over 2 years ago and am currently Assistant GM. However a number of players have left or stopped playing over the summer and the guild has gone social.

Why do you want to join Element: I wish to continue raiding and to experience as much as possible in the game. I like the way that Element as a guild progresses well but does not boast, letting its achievements do the talking for it. I think of myself as taking raid time seriously but like to have plenty of fun between raids or on downtime during them and Element appear to take more of this approach than some other guilds.

From where do you know Element: Well known guild on server with very good reputation. Quested with Alishia some recently.

Times you can NOT play: Available most evenings from 17.15 to 24.00 although Sundays may struggle to be online by 17.00 every week (probably 1 week in 3-4 would be late up to 17.30)

For how long you already play WoW: Since Feb 2006

For how long you play the character you apply with: 85 days (further 107 on level 70 alts)

Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC: Cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony & BWL (up to Flamegor)
TBC: Cleared Kara, Gruul, Magtheredon, ZA, SSC. TK (4/5), MH (4/5) and BT 4/9

Attunements:
Onyxia, MC, BWL, Naxx, Kara, BT. Missing Kael fragment for MH attunement. All Heroic keys as well.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Billysham

Optional things you want to tell us:

Also have level 70 alts Billyboy (hunter), Sneekie (rogue) and Billybear (druid). These are not active raiders but used for farming and fun. I made the decision some months ago not to actively gear them now, preferring to wait until the Lich King is released. Between them however I have Alchemy, Enchanting, Tailoring at 375 and Engineering at 361 so always have the full range of raid consumables available for my Shaman.

I appreciate that my current gear is below end-SWP level but I am an experienced raider on this spec (raiding as resto shaman since April 2007) and feel I have something to offer if given the opportunity. Thank you for taking the time to consider this.
Zii
Element Member

Re: Billysham - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Zii »

Talk to me in game when you have time.