Youwhat - Shadow Priest - Turalyon (Cross Realm)

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Youwhat

Youwhat - Shadow Priest - Turalyon (Cross Realm)

Post by Youwhat »

Name of your character: Youwhat

Class: Priest

TalentSpec: Shadow

Race: Human

Your Professions (and level): Enchanting 375 and Tailoring 375

Realm: Turalyon

Your Age: 21

Country (timezone): United Kingdom (GMT)

Previous guild(s): Warriors of the Net, Catharis, Serenity (Current)

Why you left them or want to leave them:

Warriors of the Net: I left with several other members to form a new raiding guild Catharis, Wotn was a raiding guild pre-tbc but never picked up after the expansion.

Catharis: I think that’s spelt right! Joined as my first raiding guild but it never picked up and never looked like we would be able to progress through Karazhan. I got recommended to apply to Serenity and when I got accepted there, I moved on. Shortly after Catharis stopped raiding anyway so it was a wise choice.

Serenity (Current Guild): Being honest I loved Serenity to bits, I joined well over a year ago now when they had just downed Gruul and quickly made progress as holy at the time. However I suffered a serious accident in June of last year and was in hospital for 4 months, dark and twisted visions then overcame me and when I got back into WoW (2 minutes after the computer was up and running lol) I changed to Shadow. I rejoined Serenity’s Raiding forces 6 months ago roughly, just after they killed Illadin and was geared up that way. Learned all the fights through BT and then started SWP after 2.4 hit.

Unfortunatley a few weeks ago we had to admit it wasn’t happening, many of our raiders quit the game or moved elsewhere and we had to officially stop raiding. I have been an officer for a month now so it was quite hard to announce that to the rest of the guild but now I feel the urge to raid again and see the rest of SWP, I feel it’s time to move on to new challenges! J

Why do you want to join Element: I want to improve, I want to see the rest of tbc content and I feel the only way I can do that is with a top guild, I don’t want to move to any other guild on my own server simply because I think they lack what it takes to finish SW. I feel you need way more human priests :P I mean come on, Human Spirit for the win! I need a new challenge, I want to see what I can improve and learn as much as I can about my class.

From where do you know Element: From browsing on mmo-champion :P

Times you can NOT play: Most Sunday’s, just depends really because I usually go out with friends to a pub quiz J I’m flexible with that though as the odd week here and there would not hurt (I suck at it anyway!).

For how long you already play WoW: Too long :P I would say 2 and a half years now.

For how long you play the character you apply with: Youwhat was created originally as a joke, the name certainly was but I was experimenting to see what class would best suit me. I would have to say he is 2 years old now, been a while!

/played is 68 days and 52 days at level 70 :D

Raiding Experience: Very Little before tbc, only a little Molten Core

After tbc hit: Karazhan, know the place like the back of my hand now
Zul’Aman: Lots of Successful Bear runs, have a bear myself :P
Gruul’s Lair, many times
Magtheridon’s Lair, many times
SSC, A few not too many
TK, A few not too many
BT, Loads on farm raids for 6 months
MH, Loads on farm raids for 4 months then stopped going to focus on the new content.
SWP, Kalecgos: Involved in the first kill J Killed him a few times after aswell
Brutallus: Seen him a lot, was not there on the first and only kill.
Felmyst: One wipe night only on her but learned a lot.

Attunements: I was Attuned to Karazhan, SSC, BT and MH before they removed them :P All heroic keys, bloody exalted with most of them anyway (well only Sporegarr and Kurenai I’m not exalted with J)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Youwhat The only level 70 “Youwhat” :P

Additional Info: I say HAI a lot, I can use Vent and TS with no difficulty, got a nice headset sorted recently. About me: I am a 21 year old young man living in England, I am currently retired from work on ill-health grounds so have a lot of time on my hands :P I have a legion of alt’s on Turalyon but for now if I am accepted I will only transfer youwhat for money reasons :P I am a very determined person, wanting to acheive anything I set out to do, I never settle for second place in anything, I want to win!

I have 2 Level 70 shaman’s (One alliance and one horde :P), 70 Prot Warrior, 70 Mage, 70 Warlock, 70 Hunter, 68 Druid (will be 70 in a few days :P), 65 Paladin and a level 54 Rogue :D

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to hear from you soon. If there is any additional information you require (a/s/l? :P) don’t hesitate to ask/pm me J
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Youwhat - Shadow Priest - Turalyon (Cross Realm)

Post by Niduyam »

Very nice application, good luck =).
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Runos
Element Member

Post by Runos »

Youwhat wrote:Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to hear from you soon. If there is any additional information you require (a/s/l? :P) don’t hesitate to ask/pm me J
do you have a younger sister ?
Dont show your ass in front of my rising dick.
Is your mouth unemployed? I can give it a JOB!
Youwhat

Post by Youwhat »

Runos wrote:
Youwhat wrote:Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to hear from you soon. If there is any additional information you require (a/s/l? :P) don’t hesitate to ask/pm me J
lol no :P
Runos
Element Member

Post by Runos »

Youwhat wrote:
Runos wrote:
lol no :P

ok, do you have a girfriend who has younger sisters ?
Dont show your ass in front of my rising dick.
Is your mouth unemployed? I can give it a JOB!
Youwhat

Post by Youwhat »

Runos wrote:
Youwhat wrote:ok, do you have a girfriend who has younger sisters ?
Your a mage you should be able to conjure one up :P Single anyway :)
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

Archmage Runos got futher more important things to do in his life than connjuring!!! gl in your application,rly good writen one.
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Talk to me ingame today or tomorrow please