Petsoul - Hunter -Kul'tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Petsoul
Element Member

Petsoul - Hunter -Kul'tiras

Post by Petsoul »

Name of your character: Petsoul
Class: Hunter
TalentSpec: 41/20/0
Race: Night-Elf
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting 375 Enginering 375 thinking of dropping engeering for LW for the drums
Realm: kul'tiras
Your Age: 17
Country (timezone): Netherlands ( 2+ Cet)
Previous guild(s): Illuminati
Why you left them or want to leave them: I had some trouble with a guildie on ventrillo.. and he kinda told me to kill my self and stuff so in the end we both got kicked.. U can get more info from Moh if prefered
Why do you want to join Element: Seems like a fun raiding guild , and your hardcore raiders.. and i wanna hardcore raid again
From where do you know Element: Seeing u people walk by every day :)
Times you can NOT play: On normal college days between 08:00 till 16:00 rest of time i can be online basicly
For how long you already play WoW: I've been playing world of warcraft since the beta version
For how long you play the character you apply with: 217 days 8 hours and 124 days and 12 hours on level 70 (this is played in game time, and i play with this character the momment the classic world of warcraft became aviable)

Raiding Experience: 5/5 MH 9/9 Bt 1/5 SWP Fully cleared kara/za/ssc/tk aswell ofc
Attunements: Naxxramas,Blackwing lair, Moltencore, Serpentshrine cavern, Tempest keep, Mount hyjal, Black temple.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Petsoul

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.

I've got the required shadow res gear for Mother sharraz, And if needed i can respec to a survival build for being of More ''usefullness'' to the raid.

We will check you ingame and on the Armory. If you have gear that you think its important that we know of list it.

Most of my gear is just plane I do have The excalted version of the MH ring, and i got Dragonspine trophy trinket
Looria
Element Member

Re: Petsoul - Hunter -Kul'tiras

Post by Looria »

Petsoul wrote:5/5 MH 9/9 BT 1/5 SWP
What guild did you achieve those encounters with? Since Illuminati ain't at all that far :)
Petsoul
Element Member

Post by Petsoul »

Looria wrote:
Petsoul wrote:5/5 MH 9/9 BT 1/5 SWP
What guild did you achieve those encounters with? Since Illuminati ain't at all that far :)
My old guild on burning legion.. Called massacre ,disbanned I left them to play with some friends on kul'tiras
Looria
Element Member

Post by Looria »

More then satisfied answer :)
Good luck with your application :)
Petsoul
Element Member

Post by Petsoul »

here by like to cancel my apply =)