Arkanea - Elemental Shaman - Kultiras EU

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Arkanea

Arkanea - Elemental Shaman - Kultiras EU

Post by Arkanea »

Name of your character: Arkanea

Class:Shaman

Talent Spec: Elemental

Race:Draenei

Your Professions (and level):Leather Working 375 / Enchanting 375

Realm:Kultiras

Your Age:26

Country (timezone):GMT+2 Turkey

Previous guild(s):DrunkDragons Pre TBC Corpse Run and Vegas TBC

Why you left them or want to leave them: Corpse run Got disbanded because of guild coudnt
progress in swp and some funny things going on in vegas so far we stopped raiding for like 2 weeks and nearly half of the raiders left...

Why do you want to join Element: I was watching element for a while now and you guys are the only guild in kultiras with a promise of stable raiding and progress. I want to see progress and dont want to start Wotlk with a dead guild...

From where do you know Element: It hard to not notice element if you are playing in Kul tiras for a loong time :)

Times you can NOT play: is there a option like this ? hehe i am a total wow addict with little to none responsibility i got plenty of time to play at nights which is match your raid times.

For how long you already play WoW: I have been playing wow since 2006

For how long you play the character you apply with: Since tbc launched i am playing with my Shaman one of the first 10 70 shamans in KT total play time is 83 days and 70 of it belongs to lvl 70 :)

Raiding Experience: I have been in every fight till sunwell and in sunwell i been in kalecgos kill, Brutallus kill, twins kill and wiped a lot in KJ haven't seen muru and felmyst in action with the reason of being a initiate in Vegas and had to give place to raiders...

Attunements: Every TBC raid dungeon plus BWL and Naxx

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Arkanea

Things that i want to add : I have Raided for a year as restoration spec till ilidian then i left wow for a month and when i come back i have been offered elemental spot and i specced elemental and never look back...at that moment i DE my entire resto gear not to be able go back healing :)

I realize that current elemental state isn't good for swp fights where raid damage is a constant issue with no push back resist on spells i am casting 1.8 sec bolt in like 4 sec but with haste and my drums i manage staying above tanks while my party locks flies sky high :P

I Have a druid alt which was my pre tbc main with changes coming along i am thinking of going back to my druid in wotlk or entirely rolling dk and make it tank I have been a healer and dps and i want to tank. A couple of tanking tries with my druid give me a lot of fun and want to take that fun to wotlk via druid or DK I am preparing for a power lvl to northrend for my new dk too so i wont be far left behind people if i chose DK

Other than that i am called Burak i am about to graduate from ITU as a naval architect and i got a whole term with just 1 class to pass a lot of time to play wow hehe
Arkanea

Re: Arkanea - Elemental Shaman - Kultiras EU

Post by Arkanea »

After some Deeper thinking there is no point of me pursuing raiding with my shaman i will wait and level my DK and try my luck of finding a guild with him (and prove my self with him)

Thank you for reading my application good luck on SWP