galaxa shadow priest azjul nerub eu

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
galaxa

galaxa shadow priest azjul nerub eu

Post by galaxa »

Name of your character:galaxa
Class:priest
TalentSpec:shadow
Race:human
Your Professions (and level):375 enchanting 375 tailering
Realm:azjul nerub
Your Age:38
Country (timezone):belgium
Previous guild(s):asgard
Why you left them or want to leave them:5 shadow priests only 2 where used like too play tbc more then get sitout 4 out 5 raids dont mind sitout but when you then not show for 2 raids because im 100 % sure il be sitting from 8 pm til 0.30 infront sunwel kinda spoils al the fun + we got between 35 45 raiders online every night because of guild mistake on massive recruiting in holidays to be able too raid during july august
Why do you want to join Element:best on server like too play with good mature people dont waste time once wotlk comes out missed begin of tbc with car crash on had one hel hard time finding decent guild after 3 months because al where proceeding fast in raids and i was behind also reason why i missed bt qst line
From where do you know Element:kul tiras was my old server soo i know what the good guilds are on the realm :]

Times you can NOT play:friday saterday uncertain got biljart competition on one of those days during winter
For how long you already play WoW:am here from day 1 got 5 70s ful epic pve geared
For how long you play the character you apply with:Galaxa was made after tbc came out
Raiding Experience:ssc tk al exept last bos mh cleared bt cleared sunwel 4/6 gruul magy and al wow old school raids but thats was on my tank not galaxa
Attunements:exalted in almost every faction there is
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... b&n=Galaxa

extra info
am 38 old father got 2 daugthers a wife :$ and am huge rpg fan of al kind since i was 18 years old wow became smal part of my live

pls contact me with e mail or you can sent ingame message too galaxa in kul tiras level 22 priest i made too keep my name on transfer

kind regards
galaxa
Looria
Element Member

Re: galaxa shadow priest azjul nerub eu

Post by Looria »

I love name of your previous guild :lol: !!!
Stejo
Element Member

Re: galaxa shadow priest azjul nerub eu

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. I'm afraid recruitments are closed for all classes currently and will most likely stay so until the expansion. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.