Elux Rogue Chromaggus

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Elux

Elux Rogue Chromaggus

Post by Elux »

Name of your character :Elux

Class :Rogue

TalentSpec :Combat swords 20/41/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZMIV0bVzxMGkt

Race :Night Elf

Your Professions (and level) :Enchanting - 375 / Leatherworking - 375

Realm :Chromaggus

My Age :23

Country (timezone):Turkey

Previous guild(s):Unity , Istanbul , Novus Orsa .

Why you left them or want to leave them :
Unity :After some Pre-Tbc instances , I decided to give a break.
Istanbul :Stopped raiding , I m still in this guild.
Novus Orsa: Disbanded.

Why do you want to join Element : I would like to see some end game bosses before WOTLK comes.

From where do you know Element : Well , I was looking realm pages and I saw Kul Tiras's progress part.I m impressed :)

Times you can NOT play: I can play all day.I have too much time for wasting.

For how long you already play WoW:Erm , I think it was near 150 days.I started playing wow at 2006.I have some twinks alts too but I have only 1x 70.

For how long you play the character you apply with: I started playing wow with rogue.This is my main char.I played with my rogue a like 130 days.

Raiding Experience:
PreTBC
ZG - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
AQ20 / AQ 40 - Cleared
Naxxramas - 8/15 , Abomation wing 3/4 , Spider wing 3/3 ,Deathknight Wing 1/3, Plague Wing 1/3

TBC
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul / Maggy - Cleared
ZA - Cleared
TK / SSC - Cleared
MH / BT - Cleared
SWP - 2/6 , %22 Felmyst try

Attunements : Attuned to all instances.

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... gus&n=Elux

Optional things you want to tell us: I would like to get some more experience from TBC before WOTLK.I was stopped my pre-paid time but I changed my mind.I wanna see KJ kill before expansion comes.I have all addons and team speak programs for raids.
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Elux Rogue Chromaggus

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. I'm afraid recruitments are closed for all classes currently and will most likely stay so until the expansion. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.