Shaper <restro druid> Kul'Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Shaper <restro druid> Kul'Tiras

Post by Niduyam »

Shaper wrote:Times you can NOT play: Does not Exist, I am online around 12-16 h each day. :)
I'm pretty sure it was you who said that anyone who raids is a no lifer and that you only play for 30 minutes a day. Of course I'm probably wrong, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, good luck on your application.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Nethelia

Post by Nethelia »

Niduyam wrote:
Shaper wrote:Times you can NOT play: Does not Exist, I am online around 12-16 h each day. :)
I'm pretty sure it was you who said that anyone who raids is a no lifer and that you only play for 30 minutes a day. Of course I'm probably wrong, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, good luck on your application.
uhm...dunno about you but i dont have a life.....and iirc shaper was playing pvp nid so its reasonable to play 30 mins :p when it comes for raiding everyone is changing programs if he wants to see something. goodluck on your application shaper
Tomas
Element Member

Post by Tomas »

Tomassuss <258 days played>

Shaper <65 days played>
Liroy <110 days played>
Wazi <55 days played>
Deltaforcee <45 days played>
..and Deathwraith

and I thought I am addicted....
Thanks - I will show those numbers to my wife :-)

gl with your application
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

just poke round the guild tom, i'm well into 300 days played, coming close to 365 i think
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Unfortunately your *pve* gear and experience does not match our current requirements. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.