Storm, enhancement shaman

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Storm

Storm, enhancement shaman

Post by Storm »

Name - Stòrmbringer
Class - Shaman
TalentSpec - Enhancement (0/45/16)
Race - Draenei
Proffessions - Engineering (369) Leatherworking (375)
Realm - Kul Tiras
Age - 20
Country - Greece

- Previous Guilds -
Corpse Run: Disbanded
Vegas: In effect disbanded, guild still exists, no raiding though

- Why do i want to join Element -
After Vegas stopped raiding i felt i had some unfinished business with Kil'Jaeden.I like this game (only too much im afraid) and I plan to be raiding Naxx and beyond after WotlK hits aswell, so Element seems to be the guild i am looking for, a focused guild that knows what it wants from the game, progress.

- From where do i know Element -
Ever since i played WoW, you were one of the biggest names in endgame raiding in Kul Tiras. So essentially i know Element from its progress in pre-TBC.

- Times you CAN play -
I can play every day from 18.30 to 2.00. Sometimes on Saturday and Sunday there's family stuff going on but prior notice will be given.

- From how long you play WoW -
I started on January 2006, so 3 years come this January

- From how long you play the character you apply with -
Well now that's an interesting story. I created this character when TBC hit, but i still played my mage at the time. During my time in Corpse Run, the GM's raised the point of needing some shaman healers to make some fights easier in BT and to progress more smoothly in SWP. So i took up on the offer and rerolled to resto shaman. After CR disbanded, i realised that i liked my shaman too much to give it up and so i tried out the other specs aswell, read them up and finally was accepted in vegas as enhancement. Ever since that, i havent looked back on any of my decisions. And to finally answer your question, my /played time is 30 days, 20 of those are at level 70 and the vast majority of those is raiding time. I have been raiding as enhancement for 2 months if we don't count August, and as resto for about 3 months before that.

- Raiding Experience -
Sadly, i didn't get to raid full time pre-TBC so my experience there is limited to a few ZG runs :(
As for TBC :

SSC: Cleared (with mage)
TK: Cleared (with mage)
MH: Cleared (with mage/shaman)
BT: Cleared (with mage/shaman, both resto and enh)
SWP: 5/6 (with shaman, both resto and enh)
Also full set of Kara/ZA/world bosses/heroics

- Attunements -
erm.. Karazhan attunement. By the time i rerolled, most attunements were lifted so there was little incentive to complete them. Of course, i am willing to complete any attunement deemed necessary.

Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 2rmbringer

- Optional info -
Well i also have almost full t6 resto gear, (no bracers) along with karazhan mace and a blue trinket that makes up my healing gear and my elemental gear is around t5 standards, with some badge gear, random BT/MH drops and 2 parts t6 (legs/belt).

About alts, my mage is probably the most noteworthy, with 4 parts t6, the rest are mostly there for support with proffessions.

Well i think i pretty much covered it all, if you need any additional info dont hesitate to /w ingame.
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon!
(edit~ details! :D )
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Storm, enhancement shaman

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. I'm afraid we currently have no use for any more enh shamans (well maybe we will next time vang pulls a d/c midfight, but nm). Wish you best of luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.