Purepride - Rogue - Twilight´s Hammer

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
purepride

Purepride - Rogue - Twilight´s Hammer

Post by purepride »

Name of your character: Purepride

Class: Rogue

TalentSpec: 20-41-0, The normal rogue pve build. with s4 swords.

Race: Gnome (win)

Your Professions (and level): 380 Engineering 375 Jewelcrafting

Realm: Twilight´s Hammer

Your Age: 19

Country (timezone): The Netherlands gmt+1 timezone

Previous guild(s): Infinity And Beyond on zenedar, and Guilty As Sin on twilight´s hammer

Why you left them or want to leave them: IaB disbanded, and GaS wasnt a fun enviroment to continue to progress throughout wotlk which is what i am currently looking for.

Why do you want to join Element: I want to be able to experience all the pve content that the expension is gonna bring along. besides i want to find a fun hardcore succesfull guild which makes me feel good playing with. my previous guild couldnt provide that.

From where do you know Element: Herrdy and Amoya raided with both of them for a while.

Times you can NOT play: I should be able to raid all day everyday except saturday. unless new content is released and raiding is needed.

For how long you already play WoW: since june of 2006.

For how long you play the character you apply with: Since the beginning of TBC 109d -played

Raiding Experience: 5-5 mh 9-9 bt and 6-6 swp. i cleared it all before

Attunements: -----------

Armory Link: http://ctprofiles.net/200262

since im pvping atm. i posted a ctprofiles with all the info you guys need if u prefer a armory link aswell i will update it asap

Optional things you want to tell us: I got a lvl 70 lock-mage-priest with priest having some scrub bt epics and cool pvp gear.
if im raiding, i come prepared do whatever i can to do max dps without dieing i got nearly 6k gold on the gnome alone and plenty of haste pots and shit left to perform to my max i do consider myself as a hardcore player.

all i can say that i hope to be given a chance to prove myself
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Purepride - Rogue - Twilight´s Hammer

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. I'm afraid our priest-rerolled-to-rogue quota is already covered by rumour. Wish you best of luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.