Protectorr - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Protectorr

Protectorr - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Protectorr »

Name of your character:Protectorr
Class:Paladin
TalentSpec:Holy
Race:Human
Your Professions (and level):Enchanting&Mining(375)
Realm:KT
Your Age:19
Country (timezone):Romania
Previous guild(s):Conquistadores - Repentance
Why you left them or want to leave them:I left conquistadores because i decided to stop raiding for couple of months... and that because i had to study to finish up my school year...
Repentance - i am sure u know the reason... all members left... only alts in it... basicly disbanded...
Why do you want to join Element:Why i wouldn`t join ? it has everything a raider wants... good members good reputation good progress ( always in progress ) always the 1st ... is a long term guild...
the list keeps on going :)
From where do you know Element: Well... Element is that guild that is impossible to not to hear about it ... if u understant what i am trying to say :D...
Times you can NOT play:Ussualy when i have important exams... but thats like once in a week or two..
For how long you already play WoW:almost 2 years i guess
For how long you play the character you apply with:117 days on Protectorr
Raiding Experience:karazhan/Gruul/Maggy/ZA/Ssc/Tk/HJ/BT/SWP ... until brutallus
Attunements:TBC unlocked :)
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Protectorr Atm i go raiding with my friends in some 10 / 25 men low raids... so i might be Retri / Prot but if u want a closer look.. u can always check me in game

Optional : I like playing Protection and Retribution from time to time... i have good Prot gear... some BT stuff when ppl didnt want the loot... retri gear is t5 equivalent...
But Holy is what i like the most... i heal for over a year now... and i'm not yet bored of that...
Alts... i have a warlock that i play... tailoring/JC (375both) .. and rest of my other characters are under lvl 30

Thanks for reading this
Cheers,
Protectorr
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Protectorr - Holy paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Currently we are not interested in any more paladins. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.