Dasaldira - Balance Druid

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Dasaldira

Dasaldira - Balance Druid

Post by Dasaldira »

Name of your Character: Dasaldira.

Class: Druid.

TalentSpec: 56/0/25.

Race: Night Elf.

Your Professions (and level):
Skinning 450/450,(25 crit rating), Leatherworking 420/450,(used to be drums in tbc didnt feel like rerolling in wotlk).

Realm: Grim Batol.

Your Age: 18.

Country (timezone): the Netherlands, GMT +1.

Previous guild(s): Velocity, No Remorse.

Why you left them or want to leave them:
My current guild is Velocity, wich is a great guild, but my irl friends migrated to this server a while ago, so i need a raiding guild i can focus on for the rest of wotlk.

Why do you want to join Element:
I want a pro, stable raiding guild for Ulduar raiding content and beyond, that knows what its doing and people are willing to put efford in it, call in sick for school :P, moving appointments, to be there for the rest.

From where do you know Element:
Spoke with a officer earlier, and ofcourse this is the highest recommended guild on the server.

Times you can NOT play:
I red the raidtimes, and i am able to move my things around them.

For how long you already play WoW: around 2 years, around a month before the launch of tbc.

For how long you play the character you apply with: 127 days.

Raiding Experience:
Cleared the whole tbc, Black Temple, and Sunwell up to M'uru before the last nerf, Kil'Jaeden after the nerf if it has any worth, in wotlk, cleared Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25 killed with 1 drake up both heroic and normal, currently progressing on 3 drakes, killed Malygos 10/25.

Attunements: Have all the tbc attunements before they got removed, or not neccecery.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Dasaldira

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
I am a pretty hardcore raider, that knows how much time it can take to progress, i love to discover new fights and form a bond with my fellow guildmates, every try pop a new foodbuff, every 2 hours a new flask etc, wont die stupidly on fights like heigan and thaddius for example.

About my class/roll, I am a balance druid that you bring to a raid for its competitive DPS, its 5% crit chance, possible decursing and my improved fearie fire is no use since i asume you got a shadowpriest in a 25 raid, if you dont, i make sure i spec it ofc, 13% spelldamage boss debuff, but again asuming you have at least 1 deathknight no need, also i have the treants just for a pure dps increase, and starfall for fights like malygos 3 drakes ofc, my further talents should be for obvious reasons, i did not take dreamstate and only 2/3 intensity, because my mana is not an issue atm,(except for 10 man long fights like KT) i experimented with my damage cycle allot in nerfed sunwell and naxx, and find that insect swarm, moonfire, wrath for eclipse proc, starfire and repeat works best at the moment.
Been having a close eye on elitist jerks ever since i respecced to check if there are things to improve, and i can only welcome any kind of criticism from anyone.

Cleared the whole BC as a feral main/offtank, and have full tanking experience of any kind, as i respecced to balance only recently, i feel that i know what i am doing and learned the most important things of the ranged dps role and having fun learning the little things and competing with other's, but should you be in dire need of a carebear, im there for you.

I should be ready to migrate end december/begin januari.

Again this application is pretty short,(at least longer then the other :P) but i feel i noted the most important things you need to know about me, you can whisper me on Grim'Batol server should you have any questions, i am eager to prove myself to the topdogs around here.

Best Regards,

Dasaldira.
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Dasaldira - Balance Druid

Post by Lassarandia »

Just wanted to let you know that we have seen your app.
Since you cant transfer yet and we are not in a hurry too we still have some time i guess :)
Dasaldira

Post by Dasaldira »

B to the ump ;)
Dasaldira

Post by Dasaldira »

*Update* Just arrived on the server, whisper me whenever you want.