Warrior App

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
ceb

Warrior App

Post by ceb »

Muerte
Warrior (NE)
Hellfire

Name of your character: Muerte
Class: Warrior
TalentSpec: 17 / 44 atm (applying as prot / fury / arms) Got Gear for everything :)
Race: Night Elf
Your Professions (and level): Alchemy (elixir master 375) LW (355)
Realm: Hellfire
Your Age: 23
Country (timezone): Holland (GMT +1)
Previous guild(s): Dissidence
Why you left them or want to leave them:

There are a few factors that makes me want to leave dissidence , the major one is that i just started to really dislike alot of the players in the guild. Since i'm a 90% / 100% attendance raider i have to raid alot with them so you can see that it's not totally enjoyable for me to raid with them.

Why do you want to join Element: I really don't know anybody from youre realm or in youre guild but you guys seem to be a exact copy of the guild that i'm in atm (apart from the hated players). Which is what i'm looking for again.

From where do you know Element: MMO-Champion recruitment page
Times you can NOT play: from 0700 / 1800 (work)

For how long you already play WoW: Ive been playing for a couple of years now (approx 2.5 years)
For how long you play the character you apply with: 139 days
Raiding Experience: Everything in TBC and mc / zg / ony pre tbc
Attunements: everything
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... uert%C3%A8 This will probably show my fury gear and such. I'll try to walk around IF in my Tank gear as much as i can.

Abit about myself now and first off all i want to say i'm really really bad at writting applications like this.
I never know what to put in there except for the vital info.
Anyway about myself:
I'm a crazy dutchmen living happily in Twente.
I'm 23 years old got a GF and a really really really fast car :P i play soccer sometimes and usually i'm very drunk in the weekends ( if i don't have to raid).
Anyway hope you have fun reading this :P
Tyia
Element Member

Re: Warrior App

Post by Tyia »

ceb wrote:...Why do you want to join Element: I really don't know anybody from youre realm or in youre guild but you guys seem to be a exact copy of the guild that i'm in atm (apart from the hated players). Which is what i'm looking for again....
you've obviously never met Hummel
ceb

Post by ceb »

bumpzor
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Gimme a tell ingame
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

how can u keep playing wow and got gf at same time? play football etc, i mean 24 hours are too few for all of them..!!

gl in application.
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg