Narayan - Shaman - Kul'Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Narayan
Element Member

Narayan - Shaman - Kul'Tiras

Post by Narayan »

Name of your character: Narayan

Class: Shaman

Talent Spec: Restoration soon.

Race: Draenei

Your Professions (and level): 375 Alchemy & Enchanting

Realm: Kul'Tiras

Your Age: 27

Country (timezone): England GMT +0

Previous guild(s): Element

Why you left them or want to leave them: See below

Why do you want to join Element: See below

From where do you know Element: See below

Times you can NOT play: None. My time is free during all evenings and weekends.

For how long you already play WoW: Since US Warcraft opened November 2004

For how long you play the character you apply with: 106 days /played on this character.

Raiding Experience: Server first guild on US servers in vanilla wow. Element raids in TBC. All raids except Malygos in WOTLK on a Deathknight.

Attunements: All pre TBC, no Malygos key.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Narayan

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...

Hello to you all, long time no see...

As most of you probably know i raided successully with Element before and then i quit the game for the most part, playing casually in pvp on an alt on occasion. It was a hard decision to make quitting the raids with you guys and i felt guilty having won alot of loot to just stop playing. But work at the time was getting to me and i became burnt out from it and something had to give.

Then a few months after that i let Achillez (KT Alliance warrior) play my account for a while. I gather he pretended to be me sometimes and refused to raid with you etc, and got himself kicked out the guild.

I can only apologise for this, i told him not to pretend to be me and explain himself to you all if asked. And i myself even came on one night to explain it but no one/counil was around.

I was playing casually with some real life friends at the time and didnt see a point to fixing the issue, i didnt want to play the game 'hardcore' again.. so i let Achillez continue playing the shaman regardless.

Now i am here to hopefully fix that, or at least explain it. I have fixed my problems at work and wish to play Warcraft again as a dedicated member of a guild community and raid group. It is my own fault for allowing my character to be kicked out and i accept that as my mistake. If i had fixed it at the time or just not let Achillez play i can only assume id still be a member on reserve or inactive.

Currently my shaman is only half way though level 79. My gear right now is terrible in respects to being level 80. Its the same gear you saw at level 70 when i raided. I can however, if accepted back, fix all of that very easily with a solid week of heroics grinding and the auction house. My skills you know from previous raids, i believe they were good enough for another chance in this expansion.
Narayan
Element Member

Re: Narayan - Shaman - Kul'Tiras

Post by Narayan »

Since you had shamans listed as wanted for recruitment i applied with Narayan. But i also have a properly epic geared Death Knight char i would like to apply with also.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Pinion

Armory is messed up though and shows him with a fishing rod atm for me, and doesnt list +90 str darkmoon faire trinket. He has been well played in this expansion and can put out between 3-5k dps depending on 10/25man and what boss it is. He also has fully epic tank gear.