Lic - Holy Priest

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Lic

Lic - Holy Priest

Post by Lic »

Name of your character: Lic

Class: Priest

TalentSpec: Holy - 21/50/0 - Decided that Guardian Spirit wasn't worth working my talent tree toward as I haven't found a single NEED for it apart from Sartharion w/3 Drakes which my guild isn't currently willing to try :lol: - Also I haven't taken IHC due to low-crit rates, will probably wait till ulduar is released and see how much extra crit its possible to get. Although with the incoming CoH-nerf it might be worth rolling IHC for the reduced spell cast time proc.

Race: Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): 450/450 Herbalism - 411/450 Inscription - Steadily leaving my Inscription with Northrend Research, got everything I need from it. Will eventually re-roll enchanting instead of herbalism when I feel I have enough mats to not need herbalism for a good while =P

Realm: Kul'Tiras

Your Age: 20

Country (timezone): United Kingdom (GMT)

Previous guild(s): Rockhard

Why you left them or want to leave them: I haven't left Rockhard yet, although it has been mentioned that the guild will disband due to a large amount of key raiders leaving the guild. I put a lot of time and effort into helping mold Rockhard into what it became. Unfortunately there have been a few events of the last few weeks involving disrespectful guildies that have made me rethink my role as an officer in Rockhard. Manged to help lead the guild up to a respectable 12th place in guild rankings, not bad topping well established guilds like Moonlight Council, although we have slipped a bit since then.

Why do you want to join Element: I always strive for every guild I join to be the best they can be, and bring out the best in the players within that guild. However, these guilds generally don't tend to bring out the best in me. I miss high-end raiding, I miss server firsts and the competition that goes with it. I just want to raid with players who don't have to disappear half way through a raid, who come to raids all in the name of guild progress and not just turn up for their epics.

From where do you know Element: Seen them knocking around on the server, during the 80 race a lot of them were among the first to ding. I am also led to believe that Element are currently the best raiding guild on the server, *shrug* :D

Times you can NOT play: I can play at any time, as long I'm informed of a raid starting at 4am I'll be at that raid :lol:

For how long you already play WoW: Played since the beta, Life started on Al'Akir and then moved to Chromaggus, at the end of vanilla wow my guild on Chromaggus disbanded due to 25 man raiding. Took a break from WoW, and picked up the game again and transferred to a low-pop server Kul'Tiras.

For how long you play the character you apply with: During the AQ farm fest and played time 250 days played.. /facedesk

Raiding Experience: All pre-tbc content apart from Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad, TBC content up to Sunwell and currently all WOTLK content apart from 25 man malygos.

Attunements: Have keys for both Heroic Malygos and Normal Malygos.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... iras&n=Lic

Extra Info: Regarding The Sons of Hodir rep, I haven't really given it much effort due to having the Inscription enchant, however I aim to start building this up incase I decide to re-roll talents.
Lic

Re: Lic - Holy Priest

Post by Lic »

Canceling application, sick of waiting.