Holy Priest / Pimpslap

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Butch

Holy Priest / Pimpslap

Post by Butch »

Name of your character:Pímpsláp ( Only currently!)

Class:Priest

TalentSpec:Currently, Imp Spirit, due to the pure ownage it is now, only go G-Spirit for fights where, alot of burst dmg on tank, e.g. on MT on sarth 3 drakes 10 man. in between 2nd add and 3rd add.

Race:Human / Male - Did customization thing and a mate logged on and did it (hense funny / yet poor name :D)

Your Professions (and level):450 Herbalism / 450 Alchemy

Realm:Chamber of Aspects

Your Age: 18 ( ding 12th Jan, yes i got very drunk.)

Country (timezone):Londom, England GMT. So wow time -1 Hour.

Previous guild(s):Unit - which was on Silvermoon, then a mate asked me to come raid lead for him on this " new shiney realm" when we were levelling, i stuck it out, got all realm firsts, was raid leading.

Why you left them or want to leave them:Some of the key people and officers have just rerolled horde, so im currently waiting for my friends xfer to come up and were moving on the 29th and im looking for a home :)

Why do you want to join Element: I want to join element, due to the fact i enjoy raiding, im not wanting to raid lead, AHHH ENRAGE! :P and i feel its better to aim high so why not have a try :)

From where do you know Element:To be honest, wowjutsu. and some guildies said they might be going to Kul'Tiras due to the guild disbanding, and people who have been here before said its good, so i checked it out :)

Times you can NOT play: The times i cannot play are mondays really, its just i get home late, around 20:30 -21:30, maybe sunday or saturday depending on whether i have a football match and go to pub after :)

For how long you already play WoW:I been playing since Vanilla wow, however, i started abit late and only did Spider Wing, so a fair while:) we cleared spider around 4-5 weeks before TBC.

For how long you play the character you apply with:Long Long Long time :) Levelled in TBC, made it my main and played since, progressed everything, from Attunsman to Kil'jaeden :)

Raiding Experience:Twin Emps in AQ40, Spider wing in Vanilla naxx. In burning crusade,i cleared everything (PRE-Nerf, yes i remember Twins and Muru :<!!!!)

Attunements:

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... psl%C3%A1p
Yes i know i need to enchant my cloak, got last reset, just been relaxing though lately, due to guild disbanding :(

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ... My shadow gear isnt that bad i think around 2600 SP in raids? but some holy gear in that :P Erm, i have a 80 Shaman too, Currently gearing it up Resto / Enhance, but i will probably xfer that with me too, thats all im doing atm really, gearing the shaman

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
Well, priests, hmm, specs, errrr Shadow or Holy :P Not much to say really, either AMG, Swd crit me, me die, BR PLZ! :P or err, CoH spam much! Oh yeah about that, i managed to get my CoH down to 24% Overall Data from Recount on a 10 Man Naxx run, 2 Healers ofc. Im getting ready with the patch, hence my gem choicing and stuff like that :)

I hope to talk to you again soon :) (( i wasnt too sure about what u meant with Attunements, so like eerr yea :P let me know and ill fill it for you asap :) ))
Butch

Re: Holy Priest / Pimpslap

Post by Butch »

my apoligies!!!! forgot to mention WotlK exp! i blame last nights alcohol.... Well i cleared;
-10 Man / Naxx / Sarth ( Done 2 Drakes- 3 Drakes, we never have right setup for it really :( )/ VoA ( OH YES IT COUNTS! Achievepoints) / Malygos
-25 Man / Naxx / Sarth ( 2 drakes again), VoA!!! and Malygos.

I notice your mainly recruiting shamans , well LoW, higher than closed priests :D If i got geared on my realm, i wouldnt say a definate no, to rerolling :)
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Holy Priest / Pimpslap

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello Pimpslap

Thank you for your interest in Element and sorry for the long delay. You have been on our shortlist and we had to discuss some things first. Although we were interested in giving you a trial we decided for other players (who came back). Therefore we cant offer you a raidspot anymore unfortunately.

I wish you good luck with further applications, although you shouldnt need luck.
Ah and by the way, change your name =P And dont give account details away if this happens ;)

Regards
Lassarandia