Gabrant - Holy Priest - Kul'tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Gabrant

Gabrant - Holy Priest - Kul'tiras

Post by Gabrant »

Hello Element!

My name is Daniel Nilsson I live in Sweden and I’m 26 years old. I just finished college and got my master degree in chemical engineering at the Royal Institute of Technology. Working as an research assistant for the institution where I did my master thesis work. When I’m not working or playing wow I spend some time at the gym and with friends. I´m not involved in any relationship so the only place I can gain rep is inside WoW atm.

Character Informatio:

Gabrant, human holy priest.
Armory(http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Gabrant)

My current spec is Holy (13/58/0). I have no problem with changing spec if it benefits the guild. But I think Holy is still the best and most versetile spec for priest even after Blizzard destroyed CoH.

Professions:
Enchanting (422)
Jewelcrafting (440)

Previous guild(s):

Vortex (Kazzak)

Epic for Dummies (Kul´tiras)

Why you left them or want to leave them?
I was an active raider in Vortex for a little more then one year. I joined them when they were progressing in Black Temple. It was a good guild with good and dedicated members. I left them because all my RL friends moved to Kul´tiras and presuade me to come with them. Our plan was to play in a small group where everyone knew each other and just raid the 10 man content in WoTLK. I went on a holiday to Thailand over christmas and new year, and when i came back 4 of 10 player had left the group/guild and joined other guilds. Now are we strugling trough the 25 man content and have cleared everything except Malygos and Sartharion 1-3D. This is maybe enough for some players, but when I raid 25 man content I want give 100% and always come prepared. And I expect the players i play with do the same. This is not the case in this guild and thats why I want to leave them and join a guild with players that want to play the game in the same way as I do.

Why do you want to join Element?
The foremost reason why I want to join is because I want to play and experience new content in this game together with my RL friend Rikee. And as I mentioned before I want to play with players that take this game as seriously as I do. And have the dedication it takes to show up every raid focused and prepared to 100%.

From where do you know Element?
Only from my RL Rikee, and he have only told me good things about you.

For how long you play the character you apply with?

About 2 years (124 days played), and if you count in all I probably have about 400 days played on all characters.

Times you can NOT play:

There is no specific day or time that I can’t play.

Raiding experience:
I´ve cleared all the contet in Vanilla WoW and TBC. Killed both M'uru and Kil'jaeden before the first hp nerf on M'uru.

My MMO career started when Rikee persuade me to start play Everquest almost 9 years ago. After a couple of months were I stuck in the MMO world. Played Everquest up until the Planes of Power expansion. I began with WoW back in november 2004 on the US servers as a Night Elf Druid. I played on a US server for almost 2 years, and 1 year hardcore raiding. Switched to an EU server because raiding from 1-6 am 5 days/week became rather exhausting and the degrees in school started to go down. So I had no other choice if I wanted to continue with raiding.

Alts:
Dödgabrant 80 Death Knight
Blaize 60 Druid (My first character on the US server)
Chov 61 Warlock (My main pre tbc on Dragonmaw)

If you are still reading I want to thank you for reading my application. And i hope that you will give me a chance to show wath i go for. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Gabrant
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Gabrant - Holy Priest - Kul'tiras

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello Gabrant

Thank you for your interest in Element and sorry for the long delay. You have been on our shortlist and we had to discuss some things first. Although we were interested in giving you a trial we decided for other players (who came back). Therefore we cant offer you a raidspot anymore unfortunately.

Since you know Rikee in RL I guess we can stay in contact incase we need a healer in future.
Ah, and I would not give that much personal information away in an application on a public forum. This is stuff you can discuss in gchat or the private section of the forum or in whispers. Just my personal opinion ;)

Regards
Lassarandia